TV adverts and being mugged

To the Post Grad known as Obelix.Though my initial comment on this thread seems to have annoyed you concerning my thoughts on TV advertising ,and latterly with toothpaste and the content of Fluorides.It has taken a few years for me to try toothpaste without fluoride content,but whilst I appreciate what you say,not sure if you are aware concerning aditives to local water.Sheffield have refrained from the addition of Fluorates for a number of years.I was aware of this a few years ago when I moved in with my partner and I commented on the quality and better taste than I had been used to in the Rotherham area,and this was apparently down to tha lack of Fluorates.But thanks for the text book answer,but it seems that an authority greater than Post Grad has got it correct.

To the Post Grad known as Obelix.Though my initial comment on this thread seems to have annoyed you concerning my thoughts on TV advertising ,and latterly with toothpaste and the content of Fluorides.It has taken a few years for me to try toothpaste without fluoride content,but whilst I appreciate what you say,not sure if you are aware concerning aditives to local water.Sheffield have refrained from the addition of Fluorates for a number of years.I was aware of this a few years ago when I moved in with my partner and I commented on the quality and better taste than I had been used to in the Rotherham area,and this was apparently down to tha lack of Fluorates.But thanks for the text book answer,but it seems that an authority greater than Post Grad has got it correct.

Awww whats up? Don;t like someone challenging your preconceived ideas so you have to get all snarky and abusive about it?

There's no fluoride (not fluorate) addition to the water because of the ill informed whiners that bleat incessantly about how bad it must be - all the time drinking bottled "natural" spring water that's stuffed full of fluoride.. But then since everyone uses fluoride toothpaste, there is no need to fluoridate the water. I suppose the massive drop in dental caries, five years after widespread introduction of fluoride toothpaste is due to something else entirely...?

Oh and you can't taste fluoride either - the difference between Sheffield and Rotherham is almost certainly going to be the difference source - Rotherham has generally moderatly hard water, Sheffield tends to be supplied with quite soft water.

Obelix my rotund Gaul, I will forgive that you do not quite understand your comment on Pre Conceived ideas.If you think about it,there is an indication about what pre conceived means.Snarly you say ,no idea what it means and regarding abusive I would never be so vulgar.

Regarding bottled water,the only time I partake is when I am in sunnier climbs otherwise I just take it neat from the tap as intended.

Prior to moving to Sheffield water was water , and I had never heard any human bleat or even whine regarding fluoride in drinking water.

I may have suggested that the difference in the taste between Rotherham and Sheffield may be down to Fluoride which may be wrong ,all I know that I have never drunk as much water since I have lived here.

However I find people like yourself on this Forum totally boring and rude.

It appears that people who disagree with your particular school of thought are ill informed,whine and bleat.Now I would call that abusive.

Most of the people that I know who have attained post grad ,or masters status or above would never be vulgar enough to let it be known when entering any form of discussion or debate.It really would be seen as bad form.

There may not be as many people on this forum with your academia ,none the less it is a forum and people should be allowed their thoughts without the likes of you ridiculing their comments.

Please leave the SF to people who would like to enter healthy debate , discussion or listen to other opinions and stop being an A**E.

Toodle pip me old mucker. I got to go do important and interesting stuff.

No, No, please continue the discussion.

If not, I'll have to watch the voice on BBC 3 (it's the final, apparently)

Or maybe I'll watch the Top Gear Burma special repeat instead. It might be the one where Jeremy calls that guy a slope.