Paxman was incredibly rude..milliband handled it well

How can anyone curb immigration, we are in the eu. I just think ed was being honest.

Agreed ubermaus! Cameron tried it and was told by the EU three times he couldn't control it!

Still told the public he would though!

One reason we need to leave the EU - these islands are full up!

:):)

Shameful.

Ed Miliband attacked in street by thugs wearing masks of SNP ex-leader Alex Salmond

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/566675/Ed-Miliband-attacked-in-street-by-thugs-wearing-masks-of-SNP-ex-leader-Alex-Salmond

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:00 ----------

My favourite bit:

Am I tough enough? Hell, yes, I'm tough enough

I had to laugh at Ed's "angry face". I've been more scared by a Larry Grayson scowl.

Shameful.

Ed Miliband attacked in street by thugs wearing masks of SNP ex-leader Alex Salmond

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/566675/Ed-Miliband-attacked-in-street-by-thugs-wearing-masks-of-SNP-ex-leader-Alex-Salmond

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:00 ----------

My favourite bit:

I had to laugh at Ed's "angry face". I've been more scared by a Larry Grayson scowl.

That was a classic moment. I'm a man not a monkey!

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:09 ----------

Agreed ubermaus! Cameron tried it and was told by the EU three times he couldn't control it!

Still told the public he would though!

One reason we need to leave the EU - these islands are full up!

:):)

In or out. I dont see how we can be part of the world and trade and stop immigration.

---------- Post added 27-03-2015 at 10:15 ----------

Yes I spotted that. I thought Miliband was thinking "Am I really cut out for this?"

I dont really care if milliband stays long term. Some good young candidates ready to step in.

Unusual for people to be able to get so close...he needs a word with his security...

Although some Express readers who left comments about the fracas seem to think it was staged :rolleyes:

Anyway never mind the fracas involving Miliband leaving the debate, what about Cameron going to the debate?

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2015/03/cameron-arrives-at-sky-news-studios/

Edited by Mister M

Did anyone miss the bit at the end when Paxo said "Are you alright Ed?" to Miliband before the sound was cut and the programme ended. He looked visibly shaken, like a deer in headlights.

Yes thats quite concerning for a possible future leader. Thought he came of as much less of an idiot than the media portrays him though.

http://newsthump.com/2015/03/27/new-poll-shows-televised-leaders-debate-won-by-king-richard-iii/

Early polling indicates that last night’s televised leaders debate between David Cameron and Ed Miliband was won by King Richard III by a wide margin.

The last Plantagenet Monarch, who died in 1485, was rated more highly than either on both credibility and leadership by voters.

Despite having murdered his own nephews, Richard was also judged less likely to stab a close family member for power than Ed Miliband.

Additionally, Richard was praised for his defense policy as viewers pointed out that his position of “A horse! A horse!” showed considerably more support for the armed forces than they currently get.

I agree completely, but having substance, sadly, isn't enough in this celebrity/audiovisual/media-obsessed age. You have to have charisma, gravitas and utter self-belief as well.

Been saying the same for a while, and comparing him with Hague who failed and quit as leader of the Conservatives for the same reason.