Door Staff Being Silly

SWFC00

We attempted to go to the Forum a while back (God only knows what we were thinking!) and were told by door staff "Sorry lads, you can't come in but the girls can".

The last time I checked my money was as good as anyone elses.

Why would you wanna go to the Forum anyway? Its crap with a capital 'C'

Something else that gets to me........If you have a top or jumper with any well known label on it, they refuse to let you in!.....taring you with the football hooligan brush! :rant:

Hate to say but thats one Policy I agree with.

But im not a footie hooligan! just because i want to wear say a henry lloyd jumper that i like, why should i be turned away??.......I cant even stand the game!

I'm not saying you are. Door staff are instructed to turn everyone away with a certain brand of clothing related to hooligans. Thats the problem, everyone takes it as a personal dig.

I'm not saying you are. Door staff are instructed to turn everyone away with a certain brand of clothing related to hooligans. Thats the problem, everyone takes it as a personal dig.

Im not taking it as a personal dig, i just think its narrow minded and sweeping!

Archived