Bikers behaving like hoons

If your travelling round City road/Manor lane area today be careful. Ive just had my car almost hit by some idiots riding some filthy and probably illegal biker who came shooting out of one of the side streets on City. They then went down City road through a red light and on the wrong side of the road causing others to stop sharply. The crap belching out of their bikes was rancid and made my passengers feel sick. Only one of the 3 bikers was wearing a helmet and only one of the bikes had a license plate.

Be careful!!

Off road bikes are still a problem, they have been largely stamped out by the public complaining and police action and I hope they don't start retuning in large numbers again due to cut backs on police funding. They are dangerous and spoil beauty spots and quiet walks in woodland areas. My terrier chases them and I am always on edge when I hear them in the distance, I am afraid that if I don't get my dog on the lead quickly she my be injured or killed by these selfish menices.