New Tory Welfare Cuts revealed..

IDS has said that the Tories will not reveal where the cuts will be made until after the election.

The welfare secretary said it may not be “relevant” to explain where the rest of the cuts will fall until after the election.

That's alright then.

Not relevant!

Don't we have a right to know exactly what we are voting for?

I, for one, would not knowingly vote for cuts to the disabled and their carers. It is already a difficult, life limiting and thankless task caring for someone. Doing it for a pittance saves the NHS a fortune. To be further impoverished for your efforts is disgraceful.

They're afraid to tell us because they know it will lose them the election. That means they will be unacceptable to most people and shouldn't be allowed to come into being.

You have been warned.

Not relevant!

Don't we have a right to know exactly what we are voting for?

I, for one, would not knowingly vote for cuts to the disabled and their carers. It is already a difficult, life limiting and thankless task caring for someone. Doing it for a pittance saves the NHS a fortune. To be further impoverished for your efforts is disgraceful.

They're afraid to tell us because they know it will lose them the election. That means they will be unacceptable to most people and shouldn't be allowed to come into being.

You have been warned.

You are voting for £12bn welfare cuts, they won't know the details of those cuts until they cut, it could all come from decreasing the number of people claiming benefits by getting them into work.

You are voting for £12bn welfare cuts, they won't know the details of those cuts until they cut, it could all come from decreasing the number of people claiming benefits by getting them into work.

Or clamping dowm on the real tax dodgers.

IDS has said that the Tories will not reveal where the cuts will be made until after the election.

The welfare secretary said it may not be “relevant” to explain where the rest of the cuts will fall until after the election.

That's alright then.

What the horrible man means they won't say anything because they know it will cost them votes. Fortunately for the public, they haven't had to because someone else has. Yet, I wonder how many people who will be adversely affected by the cuts will still vote tory.

What the horrible man means they won't say anything because they know it will cost them votes. Fortunately for the public, they haven't had to because someone else has. Yet, I wonder how many people who will be adversely affected by the cuts will still vote tory.
Any idea on what Labours welfare cuts are going to be Mecky? They've already admitted they are going to make some but I wondered if you knew what form they would take?

^Actually this is an open question, anyone can answer (I somehow doubt that I'll get a sensible or direct answer from Mecky).

Any idea on what Labours welfare cuts are going to be Mecky? They've already admitted they are going to make some but I wondered if you knew what form they would take?

^Actually this is an open question, anyone can answer (I somehow doubt that I'll get a sensible or direct answer from Mecky).

Nobody is sure they will, but one thing is certain, any cuts to welfare under Labour will be nowhere near as bad as what we see now and won't be used to subsidise tax cuts for the rich. Stop trying to flip the argument