Sheffield to clumber park

sarmad

Guest sibon
Thanks sibon .I used to have 8 legs but now 7 as one was cut of by a train on my way to worksop. : Hihi:

That makes it a draw. Cancel my last post:)

OP has started four threads since joining the forum two weeks ago, all of them asking how to get somewhere :huh:

I didn't ask you to answer . It is not your forum I can post or ask whatever I want without your permission

I didn't ask you to answer . It is not your forum I can post or ask whatever I want without your permission

Quite right sarmad . Keep em coming you keep us amused even made the cat laugh. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 28-03-2015 at 09:59 ----------

:hihi::Could you be a bit more specific sarmad on how you want to get there. Car . Train . Public transport. Walk . Hitch hike . Its very senic if you like walking go to killamarsh follow the footpath at bridge street on the chesterfield canal takes 3 hours .:) :)

The op has obvious mobility issues and needs help.

Or just lazy.

I just put "Clumber Park" into Google. The very first hit is for the National Trust page and of the six suggested links it brings up for that page, one of them is a "How to get here" page.

I did consider posting links on how to get there using all modes of transport as the OP didn't say whether he/she had a car etc, but as he/she has given no positive response to any of those who have tried to help (myself excluded) I really couldn't be bothered :P