Corsa 1.3 CDTI 2007 Misfires at 1500 rpm ?? see video

Hi guys bought this corsa life 1.3 cdti 5dr 57 reg engine code z13dtj with some service history and 5 previous owners.

When i bought this car i did not notice there was a slight misfire between 1000 to 2000 rpms. Recently replaced its turbo as old one was causing limp mode occasionally. Now the problem is that this misfires going worse, loud and heavy day by day you can clearly see in video.

It also developed another strange sound while rev counter needle comes down to its default rpm after accelerating i think around 800rpm.

I have been to many mechanics some say its egr some say it could be injectors or timing chain.

Car does not lose power runs fine starts first time with no problem.

Any help would be much appreciated, please try to listen both sounds one at 1500rpm misfires which you can clearly catch as the mobile was shaking while making video and one when needle going back to its default position. Thanks

Edited by Digital2011

already diagnosed no fault codes

Did it go on the proper machine at a dealership or one of the cheap code scanners off eBay?

The machine at the dealership can get much more detailed information than just any engine management faults.

An experienced operator will look to see any odd behaviour by the various sensors and could help identify the problem.

If it were me I'd now read live data at the EGR valve to get some readings when cold and warm.

A decent diagnostic kit can actually operate the EGR valve.

Did your mechanic's kit actually tell you the date or the mileage the EGR code was recorded? Mine does so it helps if you're looking at a very old code that's not been cleared, or something new.

Was it rescanned at different intervals, i.e when engine is cold then after its had a run and a chance for the valve to try and operate?

I dont know about live data i will ask the mechanic about it. My car has been diagnosed couple of times and the egr fault did not appeared again. I was on the other forum and some one suggest op com tool and record the live data. I am thinking to get one and record live data. Alchresearch can i contact you privately if you know any thing about opcom. Thanks