Should anyone be allowed to parent?

Not easy if you have fetal alcohol syndrome, because one or both of your parents were alcoholics.

Well be careful if you wish for the likes of smithy, he'll be injecting you with some concoction because of your inherited deficiency and poor parent parenting...You're not part of the plan, or part of his master race.

---------- Post added 05-04-2015 at 12:16 ----------

Yet it is you demonstrating abusive hatred and intolerance, you that supports the creation of children in which the creators have no intentions of providing them with love, care and financial support. You that has no sympathy for others that suffer as a consequence of this feckless breeding. You clearly don't understand the world in which resources are limited and that every action as consequences, his actions simply divert resources from people that are already here and poor, people that can't support themselves through no fault of their own, but that doesn't matter to you as long as he as the freedom to reproduce as often as he likes.

Next time you are complaining about the government not giving the poor enough, I will remind you that it is partly your fault.

I'm not supporting his actions, I'm opposing your Nazi tendencies as a final solution.

I'm not supporting his actions, I'm opposing your Nazi tendencies as a final solution.

By not opposing his prolific breeding, by refusing to do anything about his prolific breeding, by opposing those that do oppose his prolific breeding, you are in fact supporting his prolific breeding, therefor you support the negative consequences of his prolific breeding and the suffering it causes.

I have no doubt you would have also opposed the actions taken against the Nazis if you had had the chance.

Edited by loraward

By not opposing his prolific breeding, by refusing to do anything about his prolific breeding, by opposing those that do oppose his prolific breeding, you are in fact supporting his prolific breeding, therefor you support the negative consequences of his prolific breeding and the suffering it causes.

By that logic, I'm blaming you for everything that's wrong with everything everywhere. You should lock yourself up and destroy your PC forthwith and never eat anything but dead dogs and vomited up breastmilk.

By that logic, I'm blaming you for everything that's wrong with everything everywhere. You should lock yourself up and destroy your PC forthwith and never eat anything but dead dogs and vomited up breastmilk.

Apart from I oppose everything that I deem to be wrong and I don't oppose or verbally abuse others for opposing the things I deem to be wrong.

I don't oppose the things I support but I also don't verbally abuse those that do oppose the things I support.

I am happy to accept the consequences of anything I support and don't mind being blamed when others oppose the things I support.

I have no idea why you think I should lock myself up, destroy my PC, never eat anything but dead dogs and vomited up breast milk.

Edited by loraward