Should anyone be allowed to parent?

I would agree if it was linked to the forced sterilization of anyone deemed unfit to parent, but the state as decided that everyone as the right to reproduce so it should also accept that everyone as the right to bring up their offspring as they see fit.

Why should it, the two things don't go hand in hand, there is no logic to support your statement, it's just an opinion.

When the state abducts children from their biological parents, those people become incapable of being good parents, for the simple reason that you can't parent a child you are forbidden to see.

When someone has kids but allows the state to care for them instead of caring for them themselves, they have demonstrated their inability to parent.

Anyone who believes in the forced abduction of children from parents is also in my opinion unfit to parent.

Anyone who believes that taking money from caring parents to support the children produced by freckles uncaring breeding machines is also unfit to parent.

I don't think that it's possible to argue with someone who holds such entrenched views.

It's aim isn't to improve the genetic quality of the human population so it can't be described as eugenics.

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 11:22 ----------

Good, so you have no suggestion how the state could forcibly sterilise people. I'm glad we knocked that little suggestion on the head.

The state already uses secret courts to determine if someone is fit to parent, once they have been deemed unfit by the state they would be sterilized.

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 11:23 ----------

Why should it, the two things don't go hand in hand, there is no logic to support your statement, it's just an opinion.

Of cause its just an opinion, just like your opinions are just opinions.

I have no idea.

I think you do but that's another story.

if the state must interfere then it should stop some people reproducing rather than allowing them to reproduce and then taking the children into care.

Again, you fail to explain how.

I believe the state should either interfere in someones right to parent and conceive or not interfere at all.

So which is it? Your preference that is.

Your guide to male and female sterilisation.

Nothing in there that mentions 'forced'.

That appears to suggest that with our current reproductive trends the available workforce will decline, whilst the people in need of support will increase, the consequences of such a trend will be be disastrous for the country.

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 11:29 ----------

I think you do but that's another story.

Again, you fail to explain how.

Nothing in there that mentions 'forced'.

I did explain how, sterilization stops people reproducing and I even posted a link so that you could better understand the process of sterilization.

Either, one or the other with no half way house, supporting someones right to reproduce uncontrollably by taking money from the children brought up by caring parents is immoral.

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 11:33 ----------

But as pointed out, your opinions are illogical.

In your opinion, which is after all just an opinion.