Should anyone be allowed to parent?

I would rather be forcibly sterilized than have children forcibly removed from my care.

So because of your personal preference in this matter, we should change some of the fundamental principles that our society is built upon.

Is it possible to be any more narcissistic?

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 12:10 ----------

One would have hoped so but it's now after midday and loraward continues to spout tripe - did you forget to turn your clocks forwards dear ?

To be fair to me, I did make the post before noon.

So because of your personal preference in this matter, we should change some of the fundamental principles that our society is built upon.

You are forgiven !:)

In which post did I say I would change the system, I can live quite happily with the immoral system we have now.

In which post did I say I would change the system, I can live quite happily with the immoral system we have now.

Sorry Smithy I forgot for a second it was you, and your propensity for wiggling out of awkward positions that you've taken slipped my mind.

I did explain how, sterilization stops people reproducing

You didn't, even by your own admission....

How would you carry out physical sterilisation?

I have no idea.

Posting a "sterilisation" link isn't the same as posting your thoughts on how 'forced sterilisation' would be physically implemented which you seem to be avoiding to answer.

and I even posted a link so that you could better understand the process of sterilization.

Which wasn't necessary...I already know.

Sorry Smithy I forgot for a second it was you, and your propensity for wiggling out of awkward positions that you've taken slipped my mind.

So instead of supporting your opinion with evidence you wiggle out of it by accusing me of being someone else. :suspect:

Will you be invoking rule 24 next.

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 12:21 ----------

You didn't, even by your own admission....

Posting a "sterilisation" link isn't the same as posting your thoughts on how 'forced sterilisation' would be physically implemented which you seem to be avoiding to answer.

Which wasn't necessary...I already know.

I answered it several times and the answer is even contained within the post you just quoted.

Once you are aware of the procedure you have the answer. Forced sterilisation, is steralsation by force, not that much different to forced child abduction which the state already sponsors.

So instead of supporting your opinion with evidence you wiggle out of it by accusing me of being someone else. :suspect:

Will you be invoking rule 24 next.

Do you really need me to provide evidence that forcing people of sound mind to have surgical intervention by unqualified and inexperience people goes against some of the fundamental principles that our society is built upon?

Do you really need me to provide evidence that forcing people of sound mind to have surgical intervention by unqualified and inexperience people goes against some of the fundamental principles that our society is built upon?

In which post did I say people of sound mind will be forced to undergo surgical intervention by unqualified and inexperience people.

In which post did I say people of sound mind will be forced to undergo surgical intervention by unqualified and inexperience people.

You insinuated that people should be sterilised against their will, I am assuming that you include females in your generalisation of people.

It is a fact that doctors and nurses would not be allowed to carry out surgical procedures without the patients consent, so you'd have to find other people to carry out the procedure, people who wouldn't qualified or experience to carry such procedures.

I believe the state should either interfere in someones right to parent and conceive or not interfere at all.

Is this not saying that you think the system should be changed?

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 13:06 ----------

Of cause its just an opinion, just like your opinions are just opinions.

When I say that A implies B, there is logic to explain it.

You just take two unlinked statements and pretend that one implies the other.