Deliberate attack (s) on cyclist (s)

I'm not going to waste my time dude- good luck in finding some meaning in your life :)

---------- Post added 02-04-2015 at 18:03 ----------

TimmyR- you eventually had success in getting facebook to take the vid down, didn't you? I've found the same vid on 2 other facebook pages, reported it on both, had the take down request refused on one, the others in process.

What's the trick to getting them to take it down? As they've said the first one doesn't violate their rules, I'm guessing they'll leave the other up as well. The only complaints catergory that seemed to fit was the 'hate crime' (against an individual).

I'm not sure. I think what actually happened was the kid got a bit scared of the backlash and took it down himself. That said the only the way you'll get FB to take action is power in numbers or if it gets them bad press. So you have to target as many people as you can and get them to contact FB about it. I've taken it as far as I think is worthwhile.

Edited by TimmyR