Nigel Farage says

You don't want to... I'll answer it for you... because there are more people in Britain. I'll assume you don't deny this?

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 21:28 ----------

Now then another slightly less easy question. Pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top please could you answer this question ....

Why are there more people in Britain?

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 21:30 ----------

would you like a clue? .......

N.. I......t..n

Immigrants made me late...........how many immigrants were on the stretch of road he travelled?..................a fact free statement from Farage employing dog whistle politics.

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 20:34 ----------

On reading your first paragraph I thought that you had posted on the wrong thread :confused:, but your second paragraph shows that you hadn't, you are becoming obsessed with dog whistle, perhaps it's time for a nice drink to calm you down. :)

That must be the same reason why Farage is always with a nice drink then.

Immigrants made me late...........how many immigrants were on the stretch of road he travelled?..................a fact free statement from Farage employing dog whistle politics.

Nearly. I was looking for "net Immigration" but as I'm kind - I'll accept immigrants, if you like. Well done, you nearly answered a question.

Nearly. I was looking for "net Immigration" but as I'm kind - I'll accept immigrants, if you like. Well done, you nearly answered a question.

How about 'how many immigrants were on the stretch of road Farage travelled?'.......to make him late,you answer,or better still,let's hear Farages answer............because if he can't back up that statement with fact,he's just come out with a load of garbage.

How about 'how many immigrants were on the stretch of road Farage travelled?'.......to make him late,you answer,or better still,let's hear Farages answer............because if he can't back up that statement with fact,he's just come out with a load of garbage.

If Farage said that the sky was blue you would deny it.

Hilarious reasoning matey. :hihi:

Here's a banana too for good measure :banana:

Ok lets try another question...

Do you think the increase in population in this country is a good thing?

Not without the proper infrastructure...........the UK government needs to admit that it is not matching up the needs of a growing population with the improvement of infrastructure..........what it is doing is showing it is willing to scapegoat immigrants for their own failures in not providing that infrastructure.

Not without the proper infrastructure...........the UK government needs to admit that it is not matching up the needs of a growing population with the improvement of infrastructure..........what it is doing is showing it is willing to scapegoat immigrants for their own failures in not providing that infrastructure.

So you want the British to increase our infrastructure so that we can accommodate more immigrants?

So you want the British to increase our infrastructure so that we can accommodate more immigrants?

It is truly bizarre isn't it?

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 22:19 ----------

What? Where did you get that from?

Are you unable to answer any straightforward question? (Yes I realise I'm walking into this)