Nigel Farage says

So you want the British to increase our infrastructure so that we can accommodate more immigrants?

Business and government are asking for them.........don't ask if you can't accommodate

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 21:26 ----------

It is truly bizarre isn't it?

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 22:19 ----------

What? Where did you get that from?

Are you unable to answer any straightforward question? (Yes I realise I'm walking into this)

You got your answer,if it's not the one you are looking for,that's not my problem

Business and government are asking for them.........don't ask if you can't accommodate

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 21:26 ----------

I agree, we can't accommodate so we need a government that stops asking and allowing so many to come.

Which brings us back to the aforementioned Mr.Farage :P

This is not actually true. Farage was interviewed today on LBC. He actually claims to have said that it would be good if when kids play football in the street integration would be easier if they all spoke the same language.

I mentioned somewhere else on here that I wouldn't believe anything reported in the media when it comes to politics. I only believe it when I hear a party leader actually say it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/why-are-there-less-kids-playing-football-in-the-street-because-of-immigration-says-ukip-10149901.html

UKIP...............Fear of immigrants stops people playing football.

Patrick O’Flynn, a Ukip MEP, said “uncontrolled” immigration had led to families fearful for their children’s safety when playing on the street.

Neighbours were less likely to know each other – another reason why children were less likely to arrange a football match, he added.

This is not actually true. Farage was interviewed today on LBC. He actually claims to have said that it would be good if when kids play football in the street integration would be easier if they all spoke the same language.

Besides being a lie he clearly thinks some kids playing football in a street is such a serious matter it needs a language expert to get involved. This from a man who said immigrants' kids should be banned from state schools for 5 years, something that wouldn't really help them learn English.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11508550/Teenagers-brainwashed-by-EU-colouring-books-should-not-get-vote-in-EU-referendum-says-Ukip.html

Teenagers should not be allowed to vote on Britain’s membership of the European Union because they have been “brainwashed” by EU-friendly colouring books, the UK Independence Party has said.

Ukip said 16 and 17 year olds should not be given a vote in an in/out referendum because they had been unfairly influenced by EU-friendly colouring books and other materials while they are at school

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/11508550/Teenagers-brainwashed-by-EU-colouring-books-should-not-get-vote-in-EU-referendum-says-Ukip.html

Teenagers should not be allowed to vote on Britain’s membership of the European Union because they have been “brainwashed” by EU-friendly colouring books, the UK Independence Party has said.

Ukip said 16 and 17 year olds should not be given a vote in an in/out referendum because they had been unfairly influenced by EU-friendly colouring books and other materials while they are at school

Does anyone really believe total crap like this?

It isn't what people say. It's what he feels. He blames immigrants for traffic jams on the M4. He blames immigrants for kids not playing football in the street. He just makes things up so that narrow-minded bigots will vote for him.

How do you know.