Nigel Farage says

Oh, I don't know...educate them, perhaps? :huh::roll:

You mean, in the period of their life in which they are most curious, least affected by bias and prejudice and eager to learn ? How surprising! :o

Blame my enduring high levels of curiosity, rationality and open-mindedness, a by-product of which is to continue learning all the time. How's them door-sized blinkers working out for you? :hihi:

The schools under special measures might enlighten you, but I doubt it.

Thats right, they started a sustained campaign against the undesirable situation in Germany, and this was seen by Germany as an act of aggression.

Hitler seen it as an act of aggression, Hitler was the state. German Jews up until his deadly and illegal self imposed ordination as chancellor were living harmoniously with their fellow Germans. The boycott was a further smokescreen for him to further his antisemitic hatred of the Jew, which was clarified and laid out well before the 37 boycott by 12 yrs in Mein Kampf.

As an alternative to the boycott the Jew could have revered him as the second coming, and still he would have attempted to annihilate them.

Contextually "undesirable" suggests wanted or not. The Jew had no choice in their 'undesirable' position, it was forced/imposed upon them.

The schools under special measures might enlighten you, but I doubt it.
Why would I need schools, under special measures or otherwise, to enlighten me about such well-known and common characteristics of young persons? :roll:

Let me know when you decide to use your neurone instead of throwing strawman after strawman into the hat.

Hitler seen it as an act of aggression, Hitler was the state. German Jews up until his deadly and illegal self imposed ordination as chancellor were living harmoniously with their fellow Germans. The boycott was a further smokescreen for him to further his antisemitic hatred of the Jew, which was clarified and laid out well before the 37 boycott by 12 yrs in Mein Kampf.

As an alternative to the boycott the Jew could have revered him as the second coming, and still he would have attempted to annihilate them.

Contextually "undesirable" suggests wanted or not. The Jew had no choice in their 'undesirable' position, it was forced/imposed upon them.

It seems that some seem to missed the point that the Nazis perceived a lack of willingness to walk into the gas chambers as being an act of aggression. And yet once more we get some defending looking sympathetically towards the Nazis on a UKIP thread.

It seems that some seem to missed the point that the Nazis perceived a lack of willingness to walk into the gas chambers as being an act of aggression. And yet once more we get some defending looking sympathetically towards the Nazis on a UKIP thread.

No one has defended or looked sympathetically towards the Nazis.

To most, taking the attitude that the Jews declared war upon Germany, would seem to be taking a sympathetic view towards the Nazis.

One definition of war is a sustained campaign against an undesirable situation or activity, what was happening in Germany was undesirable hence the reason they started a sustained campaign against Germany. It was entirety justified but that does not alter the fact that they did start the boycott of German goods which was sustained from 1933 and during the war, and Germany did see it as an act of aggression.

I wouldn't like to speculate on how things would be different if the sustained boycott of German goods hadn't taken place.

One definition of war is a sustained campaign against an undesirable situation or activity, what was happening in Germany was undesirable hence the reason they started a sustained campaign against Germany. It was entirety justified but that does not alter the fact that they did start the boycott of German goods which was sustained from 1933 and during the war, and Germany did see it as an act of aggression.

I wouldn't like to speculate on how things would be different if the sustained boycott of German goods hadn't taken place.

So by your definition the Jews did declare war?

Why would you? no one asked for a speculation.

So by your definition the Jews did declare war?

Why would you? no one asked for a speculation.

Its not my definition it's the English language definition, personally I would prefer one meaning for each word, with each word only having one meaning.

Its not my definition it's the English language definition, personally I would prefer one meaning for each word, with each word only having one meaning.

Yet you specifically chose to go for the one which snuggly fits a racist agenda.

Jews in Germany at the time were not in authority, neither were American Jews at the time in authority over Germany. British citizens were involved in a sustained campaign against an undesirable situation (poll tax) It was never defined as a 'war' unless by the redtops for disinformation purposes. It could have though using your chosen definition. At the most it could be defined as an insurrection. En mass German Jews didn't use violence as a means...they couldn't, they were being systematically murdered.

Do you think the Jews declared war on Germany. Yes or no?

Edited by skinz