Nigel Farage says

Yet you specifically chose to go for the one which snuggly fits a racist agenda.

Jews in Germany at the time were not in authority, neither were American Jews at the time in authority over Germany. British citizens were involved in a sustained campaign against an undesirable situation (poll tax) It was never defined as a 'war' unless by the redtops for disinformation purposes. It could have though using your chosen definition. At the most it could be defined as an insurrection. En mass German Jews didn't use violence as a means...they couldn't, they were being systematically murdered.

Do you think the Jews declared war on Germany. Yes or no?

Do you have proof they didn't, come on don't be shy show us your evidence.

Do you have proof they didn't, come on don't be shy show us your evidence.
Now, I'm very mindful that proving a negative is impossible (still at it with your strawmen I see), but...are you familiar with the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service of 7 April 1933?

Passage of the Berufsbeamtengesetz was a crucial turning point in the history of German Jewry for it marked the first time since the last German Jews had been emancipated in 1871 that an anti-Semitic law had been passed in Germany. In one particularly notable example of the law's effect, Albert Einstein resigned his position at the Prussian Academy of Sciences and emigrated to the United States before he could be expelled.
Fancy losing Einstein at the stroke of a xenophobic, legislative pen! :hihi:

Nazi Germany threw the first punch and drew first blood, anyway you try and twist it. Far from protecting its national interest and the wellbeing of its citizens, it chose to further scapegoat its own Jewish citizens and effectively hold them hostage in retaliation to foreign (mostly US) boycott.

That you would try and twist facts to try and score vacuous points about this issue on here paints you as, frankly, some orders of magnitude less than stuff I've scraped off my walking boots.

Edited by L00b

Now, I'm very mindful that proving a negative is impossible (still at it with your strawmen I see), but...are you familiar with the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service of 7 April 1933?

Fancy losing Einstein at the stroke of a xenophobic, legislative pen! :hihi:

Nazi Germany threw the first punch and drew first blood, anyway you try and twist it. Far from protecting its national interest and the wellbeing of its citizens, it chose to further scapegoat its own Jewish citizens and effectively hold them hostage in retaliation to foreign (mostly US) boycott.

That you would try and twist facts to try and score vacuous points about this issue on here paints you as, frankly, some orders of magnitude less than stuff I've scraped off my walking boots.

I'm also aware that March comes before April, are you?

I'm also aware that March comes before April, are you?
I'm certainly aware that your solitary neurone is severely malfunctioning, so extensive is your cognitive dissonance :(

<...>February

The weekly publication Der Stürmer, devoted primarily to antisemitic propaganda and promoting hatred against the Jews, published since 1923 as the organ of the Nazi Party, becomes the official organ of the party in power. The motto of the paper is “The Jews are our misfortune.”

February 12

“Bloody Sunday” riots in Berlin lead to the death of one Communist and injuries to hundreds of other citizens, including Jews.

February 27

The Reichstag building (German parliament) is set ablaze. The Nazis are quick to blame the fire on Communists.

February 28

Hitler convinced President von Hindenburg to invoke an emergency clause in the Weimar Constitution. The German parliament then passed the Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of the Nation and State (Reichstag Fire Decree). The decree suspended the civil rights of Nazi opponents in the German constitution. These rights included freedom of speech, assembly, press, and formed the basis for the prohibition of Nazi opponents to have judicial proccedings.

All 100 Communist Party members of the Reichstag are arrested. One Berlin man is given 50 lashes for being a Communist and 50 more for being a Jew.

March

March 5

The Nazis win 288 of 647 seats in the Reichstag election. During the last free election in Germany, ostensibly called to obtain a vote of confidence, the Nazi Party wins nearly 44 percent of the popular vote, more than twice as many votes as the next closest political party, the Social Democrats, with 18 percent. In a coalition with another right*wing party, Hitler takes full control of Germany. Individual German states are stripped of power.

March 9-10

A wave of riots begins against German Jews by the SA, so-called Storm Troopers of the Nazi Party, and Stahlhelm, a nationalist organization comprised of World War I veterans.

March 19

The Jewish War Veterans of America announces it will boycott German goods and services.

Now, then, about that 'March before April' quip... :roll::P

I'm certainly aware that your solitary neurone is severely malfunctioning, so extensive is your cognitive dissonance :(

Now, then, about that 'March before April' quip... :roll::P

The Jews declared war in March, you seem to have forgot that bit, what did you think the Germans should have done as retaliation handed out cakes in April,

buy a calendar your single neurone doesn't know what day it is.