Advice needed on what to do next

I bought 2 tablets for kids at Christmas not Apple ones nor a cheap make. We already had to send one back due to a faulty power connection. Anyway couple of weeks ago my child was playing on her tablet while on charge and the charger melted. My daughter caught her hand on the charger so ended up dropping the tablet and cracking the screen. The charger has clearly melted, ive contacted the company via email as it was a fire hazard and hes is broken due to this fault. The company email says it will respond within 48 hours this was Thursday 19th March. I got a email saying they are sorry and would like pictures to advise what to do next so I sent the pictures to them and again had to wait 48 hours for a response so 3 days later I phone them and they said they will escalate the complaint this was Thursday last week and still waiting what action can I take next please