McVitie's added to my "boycott" list.

1/ American peanut butter (overpriced £4.25 per 450g)

2/Cadbury's cream eggs (crappy new taste+ only 5 in a 6 pack:huh:)

And now

3/ McVitie's Chocolate (yeh right) Digestives. Cheeky swines have skimmed off half the chocolate.

I don't expect this topic to roll, as there is no mention of cycles, helicopters, or mps.:D

I agree with boycotting Cadburys, even before they sold out to the Yanks (I've neither forgiven nor forgotten them poisoning their customers with salmonella over a period of several months a few years back, and getting away with a slap on the wrists) but if you boycott McVities, you'll miss out on the following:

Chocolate hobnobs

Chocolate orange digestives

Chocolate Digestive caramels

I strongly advise you reconsider your boycott of McVities; they have a Royal Seal of Approval, gawd bless herr madge (pun intended)

It's not the only thing that'll roll matey if you don't stop dissing my favourite biccie ... any more of this rubbish and you may well find that you have your chocolate stopped altogether ... kapish?

BTW . chocolate ... this wont roll = chocolate roll, I've just twigged, nice one G.

And if you value your life don't even think of mentioning choccie Hob Nobs:mad:

HP sauce is on my bannd list since they moved production to the Netherlands. Maybe psychological but it doesn't taste the same any more. Did switch to Daddies for a short while until discovering that too is now manufactured in the Netherlands, probably in the same European sauce mega hub as HP.

The Digestives are off my menu since last night, I think (75 callories each) I can/could eat half a packet with a good strong cup of coffee.

That's only 750 calories. Nowt really. Plus they have less chocolate now.

I don't expect this topic to roll, as there is no mention of cycles, helicopters, or mps.:D

The Alcocopter which has cyclic controls is also fitted with mps (McVitie's Positioning System) if that helps your thread along? Just saying like ...

(sorry folks ... no clickies on the red in this post)

HP sauce is on my bannd list since they moved production to the Netherlands. Maybe psychological but it doesn't taste the same any more. Did switch to Daddies for a short while until discovering that too is now manufactured in the Netherlands, probably in the same European sauce mega hub as HP.

don't Daddies and HP belong to the same company?I think they both belong to Heinz.

Edited by petcharlie
mistake

Greene King (Greedy Kerching)

Rooney Anand, who was chief executive of Greene King brewers when it was taken to court by the tax office, for “making taxable income vanish into thin air” by arranging a £300m "internal loan" that was even condemned by the Conservative MP on the Public Accounts Committee.

He is one of the bozzo's who signed the letter yesterday supporting the Tories.

Not only do they evade tax and support Tories, they also make **** beer.