McVitie's added to my "boycott" list.

HP sauce is on my bannd list since they moved production to the Netherlands. Maybe psychological but it doesn't taste the same any more. Did switch to Daddies for a short while until discovering that too is now manufactured in the Netherlands, probably in the same European sauce mega hub as HP.

Is it? That is brilliant, especially considering that the Dutch hardly touch the stuff :hihi:

Greene King (Greedy Kerching)

Rooney Anand, who was chief executive of Greene King brewers when it was taken to court by the tax office, for “making taxable income vanish into thin air” by arranging a £300m "internal loan" that was even condemned by the Conservative MP on the Public Accounts Committee.

He is one of the bozzo's who signed the letter yesterday supporting the Tories.

Not only do they evade tax and support Tories, they also make **** beer.

I'll add this to Thornbridge then. Anything to do with A4E and I'm out.

So Glasgowoods, how's the boycott of McVities going?

I had a full pack of Chocolate Hobnobs over the weekend. . . Yummmmmmy!

I frolicked in a 10 pack of Fredo's. McVities can go tickle my tits.

I do enjoy a Hobnob like your good self. Do you like to dip your nob in Tea?(coffee for me):P

I frolicked in a 10 pack of Fredo's. McVities can go tickle my tits.

I do enjoy a Hobnob like your good self. Do you like to dip your nob in Tea?(coffee for me):P

Are Freddo's those Cadbury's biscuits aimed at kids? Sod Cadbury's and their salmonella-laced poisonous chocolate.

Yes, Hobnobs deserve a cracking cuppa tea, in fact I have a 500ml+ cup (more like a small vase) that I use just for dunking.

Are Freddo's those Cadbury's biscuits aimed at kids? Sod Cadbury's and their salmonella-laced poisonous chocolate.

Yes, Hobnobs deserve a cracking cuppa tea, in fact I have a 500ml+ cup (more like a small vase) that I use just for dunking.

Cadbury Fredo's thick chocolate (no biscuit) and shaped like a frog.

1/ American peanut butter (overpriced £4.25 per 450g)

2/Cadbury's cream eggs (crappy new taste+ only 5 in a 6 pack:huh:)

And now

3/ McVitie's Chocolate (yeh right) Digestives. Cheeky swines have skimmed off half the chocolate.

I don't expect this topic to roll, as there is no mention of cycles, helicopters, or mps.:D

I'm sure you could squeeze in a UKIP reference and get the racists boiling on here as isnt Cadburys Creme Eggs Halal now?

I'm sure you could squeeze in a UKIP reference and get the racists boiling on here as isnt Cadburys Creme Eggs Halal now?

How do you get a chocolate Halal egg?:huh: Are poultry farms breeding chocolate chickens?

This is over my head. Alcoblog, take to the stage.;)