McVitie's added to my "boycott" list.

How do you get a chocolate Halal egg?:huh: Are poultry farms breeding chocolate chickens?

This is over my head. Alcoblog, take to the stage.;)

Jeez ... I was writing my own new thread. OK ... here goes ...

According to Alcopedia, American Easter egg wrapper 'Halal Cool J' single-handedly introduced chocolate chickens to the United States in 2008 from their native breeding ground, Easter Island, in the South Pacific.

Feeding them on a diet of cacao beans and turpentine, Halal perfected a method whereby the chickens lay nothing but chocolate eggs of exquisite quality and size ... the Halal Egg.

Halal soon realised that with them being battery operated chickens, he could up their egg laying performance by replacing the puny AA batteries with 450v three-phase electricity and nests built out of a suitable electrical conductor (rather than twigs and stuff), in this case ... metal foil, which, as well inducing the chickens to spasm out eggs at an alarming rate, also doubles up as a suitable way for Halal to wrap the eggs up in once the blood's been wiped off.

Believe it or not, the 'Three-phase linear induced wrapped Easter eggs' proved such a huge success in some Muslim countries that an entire religion was built up around them ... all thanks to American egg wrapper ... Halal Cool J. :)

Jeez ... I was writing my own new thread. OK ... here goes ...

According to Alcopedia, American Easter egg wrapper 'Halal Cool J' single-handedly introduced chocolate chickens to the United States in 2008 from their native breeding ground, Easter Island, in the South Pacific.

Feeding them on a diet of cacao beans and turpentine, Halal perfected a method whereby the chickens lay nothing but chocolate eggs of exquisite quality and size ... the Halal Egg.

Halal soon realised that with them being battery operated chickens, he could up their egg laying performance by replacing the puny AA batteries with 450v three-phase electricity and nests built out of a suitable electrical conductor (rather than twigs and stuff), in this case ... metal foil, which, as well inducing the chickens to spasm out eggs at an alarming rate, also doubles up as a suitable way for Halal to wrap the eggs up in once the blood's been wiped off.

Believe it or not, the 'Three-phase linear induced wrapped Easter eggs' proved such a huge success in some Muslim countries that an entire religion was built up around them ... all thanks to American egg wrapper ... Halal Cool J. :)

Haha!

I don't normally doubt your wisdom Alcoblog, but being a tad sceptical I had to delve deep into the internet to obtain confirmation of your story.:thumbsup:

Haha!

I don't normally doubt your wisdom Alcoblog, but being a tad sceptical I had to delve deep into the internet to obtain confirmation of your story.:thumbsup:

It's all true, I tell ya! I'm not one of those ne'er-do-wells who makes stuff up ... a lot of research goes into Alcopedia!

Haha!

That there internet of yours must delve loads deeper than the ordinary Joe internet that everyone else has G.W.:hihi::hihi:

It's all true, I tell ya! I'm not one of those ne'er-do-wells who makes stuff up ... a lot of research goes into Alcopedia!

I've read your Alcopedia and although most is factual I draw the line at your article stating chickens built the pyramids.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 21:03 ----------

That there internet of yours must delve loads deeper than the ordinary Joe internet that everyone else has G.W.:hihi::hihi:

I think the Scottish internet is different the Englands.:huh:

Alcoblog is correct according to the site I visited deep inside the internet. In fact as I read on you can actually purchase reptile halal chocolate eggs. Google ALI-gator halal chocolate eggs, it's all there.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 21:04 ----------

I think he uses onion rings. ;)

Deep fried.:P

I've read your Alcopedia and although most is factual I draw the line at your article stating chickens built the pyramids.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 21:03 ----------

I think the Scottish internet is different the Englands.:huh:

Alcoblog is correct according to the site I visited deep inside the internet. In fact as I read on you can actually purchase reptile halal chocolate eggs. Google ALI-gator halal chocolate eggs, it's all there.

---------- Post added 09-04-2015 at 21:04 ----------

Deep fried.:P

I mustapha look at that ... :P

How do you get a chocolate Halal egg?:huh: Are poultry farms breeding chocolate chickens?

This is over my head. Alcoblog, take to the stage.;)

Well it doesnt mention Creme Eggs here but other products are mentioned here

https://www.cadbury.com.au/Products/Halal-Products.aspx

I read somewhere from a raving racist that they were boycotting Cadburys on these grounds.

Probably still going to buy a kebab after they get blotto on Stella after a night out.