Pitsmoor in the 60s

Hi Swervin,

I was good friends with your brother Mick and David Whitney when I was about 13/16yr old used to go to Top Rank on Saturday afternoons and Tuesday nights. Also used to hang out with Alan Roberts,Derek Longley,Martin Hardman(muffer),Brian Wilson(bert),to name but a few.

Did your dad use to be on the commitee at Gower street club if so

is your name John M---itt i'm hoping it is. I clawed that from the back of my brain good to here from you if it is.

Did your dad use to be on the commitee at Gower street club if so

is your name John M---itt i'm hoping it is. I clawed that from the back of my brain good to here from you if it is.

back of the brain !!!!! fronts dodgy enough alzeimers and that

Nearly right Swervin, the name ends ...att.

Got you Gordon M---att , (If not i give in )Hope you are well. Our Mick is doing OK my younger brother Darren see's Dave Whitneys younger brother regular i think Daves been Married about 3/4 times think he likes marsie pan I'LL tell our Mick that iv'e been in contact with you when i see him he's not on internet but i will let him know

Someone above briefly mention the Pursehouse family, I remember Pat, a tall lass left Pitsmoor mid sixties 64/65.

She was the spiting image of cilla Black (a young cilla then) and I used to sing Anyone who had a heart everytime I saw her and she would chase me all over.

Also another one who used to chase me after taking the p**s out of her name was the elsest sister of the Halidays, I used to sing Were all going on a summer Haliday and she would run after me spitting feathers, god help me when she caught me, thankfully which wasn't often.

Swervin, you were right first time,it was the surame spelling that was wrong.

My brother Gordon runs the Mason Arms pub on Keppel Street,off penistone road,just before Morrisons next to the Peugot car sales.

All you friends from burngreave club and blades fans call and say hello on saturday afternoon,you might get a free pint.

Swervin, you were right first time,it was the surame spelling that was wrong.

My brother Gordon runs the Mason Arms pub on Keppel Street,off penistone road,just before Morrisons next to the Peugot car sales.

All you friends from burngreave club and blades fans call and say hello on saturday afternoon,you might get a free pint.

if your pete (rip)was still with us we would. then pop next door and turn weenies gaff over.