Pitsmoor in the 60s

Hi Ellen do you remember smiths chips shop on earsham went to burngreave school

Hi remember that chip shop well often used to go to their house as well as chippy they had some lovely tropical fish. One of the best chippies going. Also went to Burngreave School for a while then moved out of the area and went to Frecheville School:) do u still live in that area Ellen

Hi remember that chip shop well often used to go to their house as well as chippy they had some lovely tropical fish. One of the best chippies going. Also went to Burngreave School for a while then moved out of the area and went to Frecheville School:) do u still live in that area Ellen

Hi ellen i left pitsmoor in 1963 to get married then lived on park hill flats still1978 then moved to waterthorpe mossborough the shop opp smiths chippy was adamsons then bullley limb owned it we lived at 92 lyons st my pal mick lived 5 doors down from us do u remember us we was always together remember the cobbler on petre st who commited suicide because of demolition

Sorry dont remeber u i left earsham street when was about 12 to live on base green and went to frecheville school till i left to work at ackroyd and abbots bldrs in the office was in a little back yard then. 1960 then went to live in liverpool for a few years and came back to sheff. Where ever i go always seem to end back here.