Russell Brand rears his head again

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion, but I think there are other public figures and institutions that engender a nihilism and cynicism in politicians and politics in general.

At least Russell Brand is highlighting issues like social housing on the New Era estate, who, with the residents, took direct action and actually influenced change for some good, with no violence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-brands-revolution-claims-first-victory-as-tory-mps-new-era-estate-company-pulls-out-of-hoxton-development-9864152.html

Edited by alternageek
Quoted removed masked swearing

Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion, but I think there are other public figures and institutions that engender a nihilism and cynicism in politicians and politics in general.

At least Russell Brand is highlighting issues like social housing on the New Era estate, who, with the residents, took direct action and actually influenced change for some good, with no violence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-brands-revolution-claims-first-victory-as-tory-mps-new-era-estate-company-pulls-out-of-hoxton-development-9864152.html

Maybe we should shut him up, maybe we should gag him, maybe we should remove his right to speech.

Always amazes me why an 'A-hole's' would get under the skin of someone.

The guy has no credibility. He bemoans the UK democratic system but then refuses to participate.

He is a loadmouth and nothing more.

Theres a lot of them on the box and in the media nowadays.talentless bigmouths who have to be controversial to keep in the limelight.Thank god the BBC has just shown one the door now lets get shut of the others.

Brand has about as much credibility as the Green Party. complete moron.

Edited by alternageek
Quoted removed masked swearing

Brand is a self confessed Narcissistic and only interested in money and himself and the reason he wont vote.

If he entered politics it would be "Vote for me, me meeeeeeeee" because I am the greatest and have lots of chest hair to prove it. Oh and did I mention my books are for sale!"