The ITV Leaders' Debate

I bet Cameron regrets being positioned next to SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon. She's giving both Cameron and Milliband a right going over, like a yappy scottish terrier. Good for her, neither expected that.

I noticed Cameron had a smile on his face when she diverted and tackled Milliband about the debate over the Scottish Independence vote this year. Soon after that she tackled Dave about further cuts he plans to make on welfare. That took the smile off Dave's face.

I bet Cameron regrets being positioned next to SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon. She's giving both Cameron and Milliband a right going over, like a yappy scottish terrier. Good for her, neither expected that.

I noticed Cameron had a smile on his face when she diverted and tackled Milliband about the debate over the Scottish Independence vote this year. Soon after that she tackled Dave about further cuts he plans to make on welfare. That took the smile off Dave's face.

Great, about time someone gave them something to think about but for me that's as far as it goes.

I do not want any Scottish party having a say in the running of this country so that it benefits the people of Scotland to the detriment of other people in this country.

Great, about time someone gave them something to think about but for me that's as far as it goes.

I do not want any Scottish party having a say in the running of this country so that it benefits the people of Scotland to the detriment of other people in this country.

But doesn't that work both ways? Why not get rid of all Scottish MPs that make decisions for the UK.

Clegg has just revealed where He & Cameron disagreed on spending cuts in education, which Cameron couldn't deny.

Ukip seem to have a stuck record. Everything is the fault of immigrants. :huh:

---------- Post added 02-04-2015 at 21:44 ----------

The Lib/Lab/Con's are trying to be too sincere... the smaller parties look more honest.

The smaller parties have got less to lose.

Clegg has just revealed where He & Cameron disagreed on spending cuts in education, which Cameron couldn't deny.

Ukip seem to have a stuck record. Everything is the fault of immigrants. :huh:

---------- Post added 02-04-2015 at 21:44 ----------

The smaller parties have got less to lose.

We can't blame immigrants for our problems but can blame our immigration policy for causing most of the problems.