US drone have murdered 1000's

Youre entitled to your view. Your lazy as hell but youre entitled to youre view. If you arent lazy though then research the matter for yourself :)

Why would I want to research anything not in the MSM?.......I read all the fairy stories I needed too when I was a kid.

Our troops, the ones who keep us safe by invading non threatening countries are no heros in my view. Sure what they do is dangerous but then they choose to do it so saying they have no choice or saying its not politically motivated changes nothing im afraid. They still go to a foreign land and by either design or accident they kill 10's sometimes 10's of 1000's of civilians who just want to get on with their own lives. Brave would have been to say no, im not going to fight an illegal war so a few people can get even richer at the expense of so many peoples lives and even more peoples freedoms.

My judgments is neither sarcastic nor with hindsight. Ive been saying this from day 1. Unlike lots of people i dont rely on the tabloids or the mainstream media for my info. I get it from reliable places that anyone can find should they really be interested to find out whats actually going on in the world instead of what your being told is going on.

In other words you look on the net until you find something that supports your opinion, and because it supports your opinion it must be fact.

There's enough BS on the internet to fill a cow pasture and the radical Islamists groups have spread it thick and wide.

The haters who loath the US and the west are naturally drawn to it and it's only a matter of time before they come to believe the BS and convince their own gullible and simple minds that the western press is lying about everything on the middle east situation

It's quite amazing that even the few more educated and intelligent among them are convinced to head for Syria via Turkey and sacrifice their lives for a bunch of maniacs who want to turn the whole middle east into something resembling a 12th century Caliphate

Never underestimate the power of BS

In other words you look on the net until you find something that supports your opinion, and because it supports your opinion it must be fact.

A criteria one could equally level at you. That opinion is based on your posts I find on the internet (SF)

There's enough BS on the internet

The NRA sits right at the top of BS alley. I never underestimate the power of NRA BS.

A criteria one could equally level at you. That opinion is based on your posts I find on the internet (SF)

The NRA sits right at the top of BS alley. I never underestimate the power of NRA BS.

It could equally be leveled at everyone including you.

In other words? No, in your words maybe but then im not interested in your interpretation of information ive given. You just dont agree with me but unlike a grown up you cant just accept i believe something different. :)

---------- Post added 13-04-2015 at 11:38 ----------

Why would I want to research anything not in the MSM?.......I read all the fairy stories I needed too when I was a kid.

lol. Well im happy for you. You stay on your MSM Mushroom diet and ill go buy some more tin foil and we can both be happy :hihi:

Oh it could, not much of a point leveling it at a particular poster then huh?

Yes there was a very clear point in leveling at someone with the belief that mainstream media is unreliable, and that internet based alternatives to mainstream media are reliable.

What's the NRA got to do with you anyway? How does it affect your life in particular?

Your preoccupation with the NRA makes about as much sense as me banging on about UKIP or the Society for the Abolition of Fox Hunting :loopy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil-minx92 viewpost.gif

You forgot to mention that Obama and Cameron are reptilian shape shifters :hihi:

Well if thats the best you can do ill leave it there. It would be cruel to continue any further. Good luck with the therapy :)

There will always be people on this forum that when lacking the ability to make an informed argument or refute something in an intelligent way will resort to insulting either the message or the messenger (or both) in a childish attempt to belittle or discredit things they either fail to understand or just don't want to know. These people are more often than not closed minded and often will not even accept the truth when presented with it. The kind of people that believe without question that man has walked on the moon.

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 13:41 ----------

There's enough BS on the internet to fill a cow pasture and the radical Islamists groups have spread it thick and wide.

The haters who loath the US and the west are naturally drawn to it and it's only a matter of time before they come to believe the BS and convince their own gullible and simple minds that the western press is lying about everything on the middle east situation

It's quite amazing that even the few more educated and intelligent among them are convinced to head for Syria via Turkey and sacrifice their lives for a bunch of maniacs who want to turn the whole middle east into something resembling a 12th century Caliphate

I don't care which people are naive enough to trust or believe what when it comes to what the media tell us.

As long as the extremist nutters keep going abroad to die who cares, I just wish they'd all go as soon as possible. The more that go the longer it will perhaps be before the Uk becomes an islamic state.

Edited by Tommo68