Cunninghams Pickled Red Cabbage

Wateralls Butchers in Sheffield is our main outlet for all Cunninghams products. Please call in for everything we make. They are a fantastic family run business similar to us & they also sell extremely high quality cuts of meat too. They stock Onions, Cabbage, Piccalilli & also Sliced Beetroot.

I drive past there most days but didn't realise it was open to the public. So is there a shop inside? If so I must call in.

Afternoon all.

I'm a director of Cunninghams Pickle Company & I have come across this forum & thought I maybe able to help.

Wateralls Butchers in Sheffield is our main outlet for all Cunninghams products. Please call in for everything we make. They are a fantastic family run business similar to us & they also sell extremely high quality cuts of meat too. They stock Onions, Cabbage, Piccalilli & also Sliced Beetroot. As you will know we also have our Piccalilli stocked nationally in Morrison's & also in regional Asda's & Tesco's.

Back to Piccalilli, I would like to inform you all that we have made significant changes to the vegetable content in the product at our expense & also the method of manufacturing to ensure we can get as much crunchy veg in the jar that is physically possible. I thank you all for discussing our products and all feedback is appreciated. I will never turn my back to constructive criticism, so I thank you all. I also would like to thank you for the continued support you have shown us throughout the years & long may it continue.

I would like to ask you all a favour though.

:help:

What product would you like me to spend time on creating for the Cunningham range? I'm open to suggestions, although I would like to add a form of Chutney myself?

Regards,

Stewart.

A fruity brown sauce.

Thanks Stewart M for the information.

Having bought a jar of piccalilli a couple of weeks ago I can confirm that there's now loads more veg in there. Not the huge chunks of my childhood but definitely lots of small ones and, to me, it still tastes the same as it always did.

Pretty sure I bought it from Sainsbury's Archer Rd so add that to the list folks.

Can't advise you on any new line to introduce. There's so many sauces and chutneys out there now and, speaking personally there's no substitute for Branston, HP and Heinz sauces.

Incidentally, why is it that when you get to a certain age people think that you must live on chutney and jam? The number of times I get gifted it is alarming.

Afternoon all.

I'm a director of Cunninghams Pickle Company & I have come across this forum & thought I maybe able to help.

Wateralls Butchers in Sheffield is our main outlet for all Cunninghams products. Please call in for everything we make. They are a fantastic family run business similar to us & they also sell extremely high quality cuts of meat too. They stock Onions, Cabbage, Piccalilli & also Sliced Beetroot. As you will know we also have our Piccalilli stocked nationally in Morrison's & also in regional Asda's & Tesco's.

Back to Piccalilli, I would like to inform you all that we have made significant changes to the vegetable content in the product at our expense & also the method of manufacturing to ensure we can get as much crunchy veg in the jar that is physically possible. I thank you all for discussing our products and all feedback is appreciated. I will never turn my back to constructive criticism, so I thank you all. I also would like to thank you for the continued support you have shown us throughout the years & long may it continue.

I would like to ask you all a favour though.

:help:

What product would you like me to spend time on creating for the Cunningham range? I'm open to suggestions, although I would like to add a form of Chutney myself?

Regards,

Stewart.

Having recently retired from a Morrisons store in Newport South Wales, I was importing Cunningham products every time I visited Sheffield also Hendersons. Then it miraculously appeared on the stores shelves , I was very very pleased. Perhaps Stuart you could consider a Christmas Chutney as a starter for a new product. Mrs Bridges has an excellent one which this yeat they only produced in a small assorted chutney gift pack