FAO Voters - Why do you vote?

It decides which MP will represent your area in parliament. They have different principles and opinions about things and will vote differently on issues that parliament decides on.

It's not difficult to understand is it.

You actually believe this system is working, and your vote means something?

It decides which MP will represent your area in parliament. They have different principles and opinions about things and will vote differently on issues that parliament decides on.

It's not difficult to understand is it.

In my experience MP's represent their party, working for the best interests of the party and not the best interests of the area in which they are elected.

Taking a wild guess here, but maybe he meant that people died for freedom, which would include the right to vote or not to vote, however they see fit,

Could be wrong but it makes sense to me. :)

What do you think?

exactly

some have the right to vote, i have the right not to vote

What has your vote actually achieved? In which ways has your vote ever made a difference, or think it will? Why do you voters keep voting and expect different results? How exactly has your vote ever made a difference in how this country is run?

Nothing. None. WTFK. It hasn't

I vote for one very simple reason, because I have the chance to, people all over the world have died just to get the chance we take for granted.

Exactly this. Less than one hundred years ago - and that's not so far in the past - women in THIS COUNTRY died for my right to vote, so vote I absolutely will. Every time.

That is correct, in any so called 'democracy' you should always have the right to abstain.

---------- Post added 08-05-2015 at 03:45 ----------

Passive insults already, this is not a good tactic for void arguments, it only embarrasses yourself further.

So, simply explain who has died for the right not to vote.