Online Bingo!!!

I don't mind bingo, haven't played on line though as I know I would get addicted. I do play some online gamesthat are for money though, I try not to go on there too often, I tink it could get very addicted.

Is anyone else playing bingo online i know its sad and you are all going to say its a con and ive never won im spending money but i think im addicted HELP!!!:help: :help: :hihi:

Its not a con. My wife started playing it a couple of months back with a free £5 worth of tickets at some site or other. Since then shes spent about £20 and won nearly £300.

• 4 years later...
Is anyone else playing bingo online i know its sad and you are all going to say its a con and ive never won im spending money but i think im addicted HELP!!!:help: :help: :hihi:

It can be very addictive online bingo, last year i spent a fair old whack on ladbrokes bingo before i wised up and packed it in.

I might have the odd go if Ive won something on the football, but not much now as you can spend hundreds without winning.

Id rather gamble my money on something i know something about giving myself more of a chance of winning.

Try finding something else to get into, i know of a few free online pool leagues which play through the day and night, to keep you entertained.

Let me know if your interested and I'll send you all the info.

Regards CorkerSWFC :)

you need to go to gamcare luv...if is taking over you need to get help. its a online help group. iv been an addict for over two years now and it takes over your life.you have a little voice in your head tellin you just one more £20 then before you know it you have spent hundreds and what you have won as well..some people really enjoy playin bingo and can take it or leave it but for some of us we can not stop.. the buzz of winning is a drug and like any drug we need to get help to get off it...id like to say that iv been clean for a year now but i cant.. iv had a few slip ups but im not going to let it take over my life again... take your self off all the gameing sites that you are on at the mo that way you can say thats day one and then if you find that too hard get in touch with gamcare and thay can tell you what you can do next...good luck with it

I've thought about giving this online bingo a go because most of them will match your first deposit upto £10 or £20, so although you're spending you're own money, you also get to gamble with free money. Any advice to an online bingo newbie then :confused:

I've thought about giving this online bingo a go because most of them will match your first deposit upto £10 or £20, so although you're spending you're own money, you also get to gamble with free money. Any advice to an online bingo newbie then :confused:

Ladbrokes bingo does spend 5 pound get 20 free on bingo and they credit your bingo account within 48 hours, also if you win you can keep your winnings unlike most of the others.

Archived