Wanting to get a wooden climbing frame

Been looking on line to buy a wooden climbing frame, found a cheap site, but when looked into them a bit further they weren't a good company. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a decent place to buy one from, they've had dealings with themselves. Thanks in advance

Dunster house, you'll need to be good at putting stuff together as they come flat packed, but are good quality for the price and free delivery. I bought 1 last year for around £300, climbing wall, slide and 2 swings, good bit of kit tbh.

Dunster house, you'll need to be good at putting stuff together as they come flat packed, but are good quality for the price and free delivery. I bought 1 last year for around £300, climbing wall, slide and 2 swings, good bit of kit tbh.

Reviews I have read have made me sceptical, it says they plonk stuff on the kerb, don't even bring it to door. There also not very good if things go wrong. Prices are tempting, but am wary as I want one for son's birthday, but don't want to have a dissapointed kid if it doesn't turn up in time. Were they good at arranging a conveinet delivery time?

For quality wooden kids garden stuff inluding climbiing frames, theres a place just off J29 a off of the M1. Just down the road from the big new Andrew Page warehouse on the slip road. Its on the old Duckmanton pit site.

Reviews I have read have made me sceptical, it says they plonk stuff on the kerb, don't even bring it to door. There also not very good if things go wrong. Prices are tempting, but am wary as I want one for son's birthday, but don't want to have a dissapointed kid if it doesn't turn up in time. Were they good at arranging a conveinet delivery time?

Absolutely spot on in everything mate, kerbside drop is normal, these things are going on the garden anyway and its a 2 man job to put up, so 2 to carry it on, the things are packed well so quite hard to get things wrong, there's always the chance something may be split cracked etc but I had no probs whatsoever, and the quality is unbelievable for the money tbh.