Any info coming out from Hillsborough?

rossyrooney

As it says above, is anyone in the know as to what the new owner is planning to put into action at the ground and if he has plans to start work on the Penistone Road Academy?

What's the sons age and will he be having a say in the running of the club?

Any more on the director of football?

I suppose I should have googled him but it seems that there has been a shortage of any news at all coming out of the club.

Sometimes we get snippets from "insiders" or those who know insiders but as of now there has been very little released to either the fans or the media.

I suppose I should have googled him but it seems that there has been a shortage of any news at all coming out of the club.

Sometimes we get snippets from "insiders" or those who know insiders but as of now there has been very little released to either the fans or the media.

Never expected to hear owt until the seasons finished Joe to be honest . Sure there will be summat mentioned during the summer, but apart from the pitch and scoreboard I'm not really expecting to see much else change this year , I'm sure the team will be the priority.

Only heard about the new pitch and scoreboard so far , sure his lad is only a nipper so don't think he will be having any input in the club.

Hold on according to his dad he knows omre than he does about footy, he'll be new DoF:hihi::hihi: