Spiritualist Church? where? info required

there is one in darnall, if you go onto staniforth road then go up the little street where the balfour carpets is its there, there open circle used to be on a thursday evening about 7pm ish. its very cozy and welcoming there. theres also one down attercliffe (bold street i think)

sorry to not be more help but ive lost the phone numbers

Yes i was thinking about going to the one in Darnall, because I only live round the corner. Here's some info:

Sheffield Darnall

315 Shirland Lane, Darnall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S9 3FN.

Tel: 01142 618 727

Sun. 6.30-8.00pm Divine Service; Mon. Specials; Wed. 7.30pm Healing Service; Thu. 7.30-9.00pm Open Circle; Sat. 7.30-9.00pm Service.

Is it the open circle that I'd want to go to?

Yes i was thinking about going to the one in Darnall, because I only live round the corner. Here's some info:

Sheffield Darnall

315 Shirland Lane, Darnall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S9 3FN.

Tel: 01142 618 727

Sun. 6.30-8.00pm Divine Service; Mon. Specials; Wed. 7.30pm Healing Service; Thu. 7.30-9.00pm Open Circle; Sat. 7.30-9.00pm Service.

Is it the open circle that I'd want to go to?

yes it is, if you are just wanting to go and sit in an audience type atmosphere while messeges are given out. it is a very relaxed and friendly place ( i havent been for a long time tho)

if anyone really wants to go but is a little bit aprehencive maybe we can all meet up and go together :) give me an excuse to pop along for the first time in far to long

yes it is, if you are just wanting to go and sit in an audience type atmosphere while messeges are given out. it is a very relaxed and friendly place ( i havent been for a long time tho)

if anyone really wants to go but is a little bit aprehencive maybe we can all meet up and go together :) give me an excuse to pop along for the first time in far to long

Thanks Litha! I think I'm going with my friend this Thursday so I'll let you know how I get on

x

Somebody on here once gave me this info..

There is a Spiritualist Church on Clarkson Street, where they have group Clairvoyancy sessions Sundays 6.30pm and Monday Nights 7pm, there is a clairvoyant/medium man, Colin Nicholson, who sometimes gives private sittings, but you have to put your name down on a list. All for a mere pound on the collection plate.

Clarkson Street is just round the back of the Childrens Hospital.

Archived