Walter Scott shooting

You left out John William King. Should get a reprieve on the grounds that he's a manic depressive :rolleyes:

You appear to think this comment is some kind of come-back to my post. Is there reason to believe that John William King is innocent?

If not, what was the point of your post?

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 18:09 ----------

From someone who bores everybody else to death with his rants on religion and atheism :hihi:

Ad-hominem, always a sign of a solid argument :rolleyes:

You appear to think this comment is some kind of come-back to my post. Is there reason to believe that John William King is innocent?

If not, what was the point of your post?

---------- Post added 19-04-2015 at 18:09 ----------

Ad-hominem, always a sign of a solid argument :rolleyes:

I thought you would have grasped the obvious. White scumbags in Texas who murder black people get justice also but don't let me sway the views of others and spoil their day :D

I thought you would have grasped the obvious. White scumbags in Texas who murder black people get justice also but don't let me sway the views of others and spoil their day :D

A race issue?

What on Earth does that have to do with anything I've said?

You said that everyone who is executed deserves it. I pointed out that some are/were innocent.

Do you even bother reading posts or do you just prefer to jump to odd conclusions? (Like when you reckoned I was anti-American)

A race issue?

What on Earth does that have to do with anything I've said?

You said that everyone who is executed deserves it. I pointed out that some are/were innocent.

Do you even bother reading posts or do you just prefer to jump to odd conclusions? (Like when you reckoned I was anti-American)

That's why it takes years to carry out an execution. The person under sentence has the right to appeal all the way up to the supreme court if need be, gives time for new evidence to come to light, new witnesses to appear and in some cases, but very, very few that has set someone free.

The system isn't squeaky clean perfect. There isn't one judicial system in the world that's perfect but I'm not talking about innocent people being executed i'm talking about scumbags where the evidence of their crimes is unassailable paying with their lives for the lives they themselves took

There's no reason that people like John Wayne Gacey should not have been executed. The evidence was cast iron. To spare his life on the grounds that execution sometimes kills innocent people would be just plain stoooooooopid !

The system isn't squeaky clean perfect. There isn't one judicial system in the world that's perfect but I'm not talking about innocent people being executed i'm talking about scumbags where the evidence of their crimes is unassailable paying with their lives for the lives they themselves took

You seem to be somewhat conflicted in your views...

They execute people in Texas more than other States but the sentence was well deserved in all cases.

So which one is it?

That's why it takes years to carry out an execution. The person under sentence has the right to appeal all the way up to the supreme court if need be, gives time for new evidence to come to light, new witnesses to appear and in some cases, but very, very few that has set someone free.

There's no reason that people like John Wayne Gacey should not have been executed. The evidence was cast iron. To spare his life on the grounds that execution sometimes kills innocent people would be just plain stoooooooopid !

They kill learning disabled folks too. This guy has an IQ of 67. Fair? Reasonable?http://www.ibtimes.com/who-robert-ladd-mentally-disabled-man-faces-death-penalty-after-texas-court-denies-1798554

From someone who bores everybody else to death

If only he had that effect on yourself, if only.

---------- Post added 20-04-2015 at 12:26 ----------

gives time for new evidence to come to light,

You mean like the evidence you provided concocted which ran opposite to video evidence in an earlier post, then ran when asked to substantiate it? You'd be great on a jury HM, for the prosecution and only for the prosecution.

They kill learning disabled folks too. This guy has an IQ of 67. Fair? Reasonable?http://www.ibtimes.com/who-robert-ladd-mentally-disabled-man-faces-death-penalty-after-texas-court-denies-1798554

If they had made him serve his full 40 for the murder of the Dallas woman in 1980 then the second murder would never have happened would it?

No doubt some wooly minded parole board decided that he had a learning disability and an IQ of 67 and released him on parole on compassionate grounds

I've already mentioned that the system isn't squeaky clean perfect. The parole board are the ones who mistakenly let him loose and indirectly caused the death of his second victim. The family of the victim should have the right to sue the crap out of whoever was responsible for giving parole to this man who should have served his sentence to the fullest. Giving the right of bereaved families to sue state appointed judicial boards might just put an end to bad and irresponsible decisions made by these people

---------- Post added 20-04-2015 at 15:27 ----------

If only he had that effect on yourself, if only.

---------- Post added 20-04-2015 at 12:26 ----------

You mean like the evidence you provided concocted which ran opposite to video evidence in an earlier post, then ran when asked to substantiate it? You'd be great on a jury HM, for the prosecution and only for the prosecution.

Just a final word to you . You are on my ignore list. If you and Skinz continue to play the game of character assassination I will make it a policy to report the post each and every time

Edited by Harleyman

Just a final word to you . You are on my ignore list. If you and Skinz continue to play the game of character assassination I will make it a policy to report the post each and every time

Is it character assassination if what he's saying is true?

You really did make a claim about the video and then ignored requests to provide the evidence.

Is it character assassination if what he's saying is true?

You really did make a claim about the video and then ignored requests to provide the evidence.

What videos are you referring to? Walter Scott or the man swiped by the cop car in Arizona.

If it's the latter I definitely saw the man back towards the police camera mounted on the dash board walking along to left of vehicle wearing white or bright colored shirt, dark pants and carrying what very much looked like a rifle. Just a few yards before the car swiped him he raised his hands up with what looked like a rifle as if to fire in the air.

The police had been called because this man had already fired the rifle and robbed someone

If there's another video showing something different then I'm not aware of it