Lowedges festival / re-enactments sun aug 9th

bassett one

We had a fab afternoon great mixture of everything the weather was glorious too.! . Have to say would have greatly apprecated some signage on the main road, as we drove around for 30 minutes trying to find the park. The couple we asked directions from said they had been asked that a lot this afternoon.

I paid a visit this afternoon, albeit it a brief one. It was the first time I have managed to get to Lowedges festival and was quite impressed. All well laid out, something for everyone and I loved there was random interesting things to discover inbetween the various stalls as you explored the site!

thank you all that was the biggest and best ever show,some tweeks needed as in cars/bikes classics,but overhaul magnificent,roll on 2016 thanks from the greenhill tara

and the friends of greenhill park to the thousands of attendees,thanks to the forum for

the site helping us reach thousands of people and I apologise if I am over enthusiastic at

times about this event,thank you all from our team

thank you all that was the biggest and best ever show,some tweeks needed as in cars/bikes classics,but overhaul magnificent,roll on 2016 thanks from the greenhill tara

and the friends of greenhill park to the thousands of attendees,thanks to the forum for

the site helping us reach thousands of people and I apologise if I am over enthusiastic at

times about this event,thank you all from our team

And thanks to you and the team for putting on a great show!

thank you all for your kind words,our problem next is to match that,very surprised know ones mentioned the free kiddies rides,mr tuby and staff were exhausted and

went non stop all day and so did the free c/wall,but thank you to all the thousands that attended and made the event successful,whats next is for our team to know and will be revealed here on this forum in jan 2016