The man who helped to close wisewood secondary is running in election

He was chosen by the Unions. The Unions own the Labour Party. They are about to be owned by the Scotch Nats also. Bitches.

Up until Blair took over, yes.

Since then, they prefer to rely on wealthy donors instead.

Remember the cash for honours scandal?

Some of their donors in 2006:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-380535/Labours-rich-list-party-donors.html

Up until Blair took over, yes.

Since then, they prefer to rely on wealthy donors instead.

Remember the cash for honours scandal?

Some of their donors in 2006:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-380535/Labours-rich-list-party-donors.html

Yes. Bernie et al. But the leader was chosen by the Onions. They will be owned by the awful Nicola or even the loony Natalie. Bitches.

He was chosen by the Unions. The Unions own the Labour Party. They are about to be owned by the Scotch Nats also. Bitches.

Yes I know thats how he got elected. And it wasnt all the unions it was the communist ones Unite (strike) and RMT.

But he still new fine well his brother wanted to stand and stabbed him in the back by standing against him. Obviously doesnt realise what a lot of us do that his brother was the better leader.

Yes I know thats how he got elected. And it wasnt all the unions it was the communist ones Unite (strike) and RMT.

But he still new fine well his brother wanted to stand and stabbed him in the back by standing against him. Obviously doesnt realise what a lot of us do that his brother was the better leader.

His brother is nowhere near as creepy.

His brother is nowhere near as creepy.

No his brother is actually a good candidate. He isnt as left wing he has ideas and is a strong leader.

Its like labour thought do we want a decent leader to win the election after the fiasco with Brown and thought ah no we wont bother we will carry on in opposition

Whatever your political views, she was someone's mother.

Labour were up in arms this week when Fallon stated that Milliband stabbed his brother in the back. How rude and distasteful they said. Yet we have a potential Labour MP celebrating the death of someone.

Sadly it is what we have come to expect in this country.

What ever anyones Views are in politics , don't think you should go overboard like he (harpham) has because she died , I never liked her but I don't go take a pic celebrating she passed away,

that's just plain nasty in my opinion.

and like you have said she was someones mother at end of the day .