The man who helped to close wisewood secondary is running in election

The Merger of the schools was a sham as many know. but why put HH Up in this area I will never understand , perhaps Labour think the public forgets what lies he told , or the wisewood community he dint care about .

he came across as the big "I am" type person .

he offended so many people and overall was not liked !

Can not believe this man has the arrogance to stand here , folk in Wisewood will never forget how he had a hand on shutting the best state school in Sheffield based on Exam results and his dealings with Spider Park , and what has happen to the replacement school,very poor Exam results and behavioural problems there , not had 1 yet knock on door nor seen any walking about Hillsborough , I can not wait , the slippery shady Ruling Classes .

Everyone has their opportunity to make your anger known in Brightside and Hillsborough on the 7th May. Whether it's losing your home to HS2 in Tinsley, the Selective Licencing fiasco in Page Hall or everyone's contempt at the closure of Wisewood School. Sometimes the Devil you know isn't better.

Why have you had both? Do you have two houses? Or has some leaflet person delivered to the wrong door.

Two houses, with one in Hallam? I should be so lucky!

Wrong area. Once upon a time Hillsborough was a constituency on its own. It lost some of its previous area when it was joined with Brightside for the 2010 elections so there may have been confusion over the boundaries.

.....folk in Wisewood will never forget how he had a hand on shutting the best state school in Sheffield based on Exam results......

Really? Can you provide evidence that this is true? I doubt if Wisewood ever had better results than High Storrs, Silverdale, King Ecgbert , et al.

---------- Post added 14-04-2015 at 07:41 ----------

Everyone has their opportunity to make your anger known in Brightside and Hillsborough on the 7th May. Whether it's losing your home to HS2 in Tinsley, the Selective Licencing fiasco in Page Hall or everyone's contempt at the closure of Wisewood School. Sometimes the Devil you know isn't better.

Wisewood is right on the edge of the constituency and will not affect many people, even assuming they all opposed the change. Brightside and Hillsborough is one of the safest Labour seats in the country. The result is not going to be affected by Wisewood School one jot.