Don't immunise your child, lose benefits?

Whats the rate of adverse accine reaction? Whats the rate of death from such reaction.

Whats the risk of catching it unvaccinated? Whats the risk of death etc?

No one is saying that vaccines are foolproof - just that they are very safe compared to the alternative.

Out of 100% corresponding to 3567 measles infections in Europe in 2007, 87% if unvaccinated, 13% if vaccinated.

Referenced stat in one of the links I posted earlier:

In 2007, 3,104 (87%) measles cases in Europe were unvaccinated [2].

And as regards the 13% vaccinated,

Two percent to 5% of vaccinated children who receive only 1 dose of age-appropriate MCV fail to develop immunity to measles (primary vaccine failure) [3, 22]. Nevertheless, nonresponse to the first dose is generally overcome by the administration of a second dose [23], inducing the same high rate of immune response that follows initial vaccination [3].<...>Other potential causes of primary vaccine failure include poor quality vaccines and their improper storage.

Go to the CDC website. The centre for disease control.

They admit that vaccines can kill. That also admit they do cause serious adverse reactions.

This is also stated on the vaccine insert packaging.

Dodgy?

"BOMBSHELL: CDC Whistleblower Who Admitted Covering Up MMR Vaccine Links to Autism Granted Immunity, Will Testify"

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/02/05/bombshell-cdc-whistleblower-admitted-covering-mmr-vaccine-links-autism-granted-immunity-will-testify/

Dodgy?

"BOMBSHELL: CDC Whistleblower Who Admitted Covering Up MMR Vaccine Links to Autism Granted Immunity, Will Testify"

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/02/05/bombshell-cdc-whistleblower-admitted-covering-mmr-vaccine-links-autism-granted-immunity-will-testify/

I don't know about you but I'd rather not take medical advice from a staff writer for The Daily Sheeple. :hihi:

The report doesn't clarify what vaccinations the eldest 3 had had... it doesn't say they were vaccinated against Whooping cough..

True- well spotted, I missed that. Really sad that the writers of the article didn't consider that particular fact worthy of mentioning, as it's clearly highly relevant.

The report doesn't clarify what vaccinations the eldest 3 had had... it doesn't say they were vaccinated against Whooping cough..

How has smallpox been eradicated if not by vaccination? Genuine question..

Great improvements in nutrition, and, especially, in sanitation, are obvious contenders.

We can all trade headlines

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/01january/pages/mmr-vaccine-autism-scare-doctor.aspx

---------- Post added 13-04-2015 at 16:02 ----------

True- well spotted, I missed that. Really sad that the writers of the article didn't consider that particular fact worthy of mentioning, as it's clearly highly relevant.

Great improvements in nutrition, and, especially, in sanitation, are obvious contenders.

So why haven't other diseases that weren't the subject of a mass vaccination programme gone away?

I think they did, although not literally. Wasn't the original messenger, Dr Wakefield, or to call him by his proper title Andrew Wakefield, struck off for fraud and malpractice after it was found that he'd fiddled his data and he'd had financial interests in creating a scare around the MMR vaccination .

Unless the parents in question are doctor of science, with genuine proof and having speciality in studying them, then parents opinions shouldnt overrule basic science.

My experience of medical science indicates that it's seriously compromised. Admittedly, immunisation isn't something I've spent hundreds of hours researching, but, when it comes to nutritional science, I most definitly have done, and, came to the conclusion, as have many others, many of them qualified doctors themselves, that it's a total mess, heavily tainted by the fact that most research is fueled by desire for profit, rather than knowledge.

I'm also aware of the many procedures that are routinely pushed on patients, that actual science says are unnecessary and, overall, extremely harmfull, such as Colonoscopy Screening

https://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2010nl/aug/colon.htm

That articles by a respected practicing doctor, though I'll warn you in advance that he's a strong advocate of low-fat vegan diets and uses dietary interventions to cure his patients, having weaned them off statins as he believes they are also generally useless and harmful; so I expect you'll dismiss him as a 'crank'.

In short, many hundreds of hours of looking into medical 'science' has left me highly disillusioned and convinced that something is very rotten at the core of it.

In the debate around vaccination, I see the same tactics of coercion and fear by the medical authorities, as I saw in the nutritional sciences.

So, I disagree. I think that medical authority literally sometimes doesn't know what it's talking about, and that parents are well within their rights to stand up to it, do their research, and, go against that authority.

Sorry. You put others at risk, which is soo selfish.

Like Medusa, who at the time, couldnt be vaccinated due to a family members sever allergy, children and adults fighting cancer and HIV/AIDS whose immune systems are severely compromised. Your opinion over something could kill someone else.

Same line as before. It only puts others at risk if mass vaccination is valid. If it's not, then your own argument goes against you, cos, by forcing others to undergo a procedure that is ineffective and harmful- you're being 'soo' selfish.

---------- Post added 13-04-2015 at 16:18 ----------

So why haven't other diseases that weren't the subject of a mass vaccination programme gone away?

Which ones?