Voice-throwing advice please

No, no, no ... that's just using subterfuge and general trickery. I'm not after that sort of stuff. I need to be able to throw my voice properly, before I can start on the next stage. It's important.

No, no, no ... that's just using subterfuge and general trickery. I'm not after that sort of stuff. I need to be able to throw my voice properly, before I can start on the next stage. It's important.

This might help in all seriousness....

However, the article does say, you have to practice a groaning noise to begin with....So that already makes me an expert. :)

However, the article does say, you have to practice a groaning noise to begin with....So that already makes me an expert. :)

Thanks ... I've seen that technical walk-through ... that's what's enabled me to get to 'gockle og geer', an achievement that's only gone to reinforce the girlfriends theory that I may be suffering from stupidity. Don't really want to say anything more on that matter on the grounds I may incriminate myself even further. Please delete the last bit once you've read it, in case she sees. :suspect:

Britain's' Got Talent last Saturday
These TV programmes are getting ridiculously niche, next will be "Britain will have Talent a Week next Thursday at 2:15pm" ... I blame that Antandec fella

I've just had a go at throwing my voice and...................................................................I think I've mastered it! :help:

Edited by PeteMorris
Sorry..Had to remove the formatting....:(