Venue for engagement party

klb2014

Hi, check out Bar27 we are situated on the edge of the city center, a stones throw from Bramall Lane. Take a look at the venue on our facebook page in the 'venue hire' album. We cater for weddings, you can have the venue exclusive to your party, we can provide a buffet or you can bring your own, the same with the DJ. Give us a call 07415112821

If you'd like to give us a ring at Sheffield Transport Club at Meadowhead I'm sure we would be able to help you! We are set in 18 acres of grounds...so you won't be short of room, and we have a patio area adjoining our 125 seater function room. We can offer a range of catering options, DJ or karaoke services and even a themed event should that be something you'd enjoy. Please feel free to call us on 0114 2373216 for more information!

Looking for a venue for an engagement party in july/August in sheffield that allows children and preferably has outside space not really on a budget so doesn't have to be somewhere cheap or free thanks

NICE! I like you. A Sheffielder that isn't obsessed with "cheap" and "free".

Not sure whether you are looking for a hotel or something like a nice pub with good dining and spacious grounds?

For hotels, there's Whitley Hall (north side of the city) - very traditional - I dunno, a bit old fashioned really I'd say, but nice. Then you've got the Beauchief Hotel on the southside of the city. Been to a few similar kind of events there and there's room for the kids to play outside.

Personally I think you could do worse than book the dining room at the Cricket Inn at Totley Bents - it's in a lovely spot with a great big cricket field out the back - acres for the kids to play in - and the dining is decent.