Fiat Grande Punto alloy wheel key

I've got an 07 plate Dynamic with standard turbine pattern alloy wheels.

I don't have the key for the locking wheel nuts so wondered if I could borrow one from anyone who has the same car?

The locking wheel nuts are standard and are the type with a raised central boss around which is four small holes, three together and one slightly offset.

I've tried to contact Burrows Fiat but it's like trying to contact the Mary Celeste.

I can come to you or sort it to suit you another way via PM.

Please start another thread for critical comments re Fiat's and how I shouldn't have bought one etc, etc.

Edited by willowwisp2

If your lucky someone might have written the locking nut key number down in hand book or service book other than than it looks like your going to have them taken off using a bit of force

If they are factory fitted locking nuts the dealers should have a master set that they use to find out the pattern code to order replacements.

When I lost my BMW locking nut this is what the dealers did to order me a replacement.

If they are factory fitted locking nuts the dealers should have a master set that they use to find out the pattern code to order replacements.

When I lost my BMW locking nut this is what the dealers did to order me a replacement.

I broke the key for my locking wheel nuts ..I wrote to McGuard,the manufacturer,gave them the key number and they supplied me with a new one for about a tenner..

Haven't found the key number in the service book or any other book that came with the car.

Eventually got through to Burrows who said without the key code the nuts will have to be forced off and new ones fitted. Never mentioned looking at the car to see if they have a set. Absolute g'bage dealership.

They won't have a set, they make them unique to stop them getting cloned so that thieving toe rags can nick your wheels

I had a similar situation with a BMW a while ago.

Took it to Sytners and they produced a box with various keys in it one of which fitted my car.

One day all dealerships will be made this way - not!

Haven't found the key number in the service book or any other book that came with the car.

Eventually got through to Burrows who said without the key code the nuts will have to be forced off and new ones fitted. Never mentioned looking at the car to see if they have a set. Absolute g'bage dealership.

Ouch! Hopefully they'll not damage the wheels in the process and at least then you'll be able to get them off in the event of a puncture.