Plants wanted for shady area

:D Yes the soil is damp clay and in the shade but one area that is empty is shady dry.

I would really love some bergenia as I know that will grow in the garden, also some Corydalis lutea, Epimedium x versicolor 'sulphureum', and Lily of the valley please that would be wonderful, I would love the lily but usually they are poisonous to cats and I have some plus visiting cats so best not :( of course I am happy to cover petrol.

Apologies for the delay but I've got the plants together now.

About the Arum lilly...this is a Zantedeschia not a Lillium like true lillies...not related. I've looked up toxicity stuff and it's not 'of greatest concern'. It's not nearly as toxic as true lillies are and it's definitely not as likely to be eaten as cats tend to go for grass like leaves. I wouldn't advise a pet owner to have it as a houseplant but it should be fine in the garden.

The Lilly of the Valley is also poisonous to cats, in fact more so than Zantedeschia are. Again they're not all that attractive in shape to cats.

Source - http://www.petmd.com/cat/emergency/poisoning-toxicity/e_ct_lily_poisoning

It's up to you which you have. I personally have cats, and tend to take the view that almost all gardens have something toxic to cats in but accidental poisonings are rare, so I don't worry (except about Lilliums as they are very toxic AND some have grass-like leaves)

-edit-

I've also found a Tiarella which is from seed, so no variety name. Pale pink flowers, green leaves with a purple centre. It's a good plant, spreads but not invasive, likes (damp) shade and copes fine with clay.

Edited by Mayfly182