Another Tory Blunder

I'm not saying she was an angel, she badly affected my life. But I understand why she had to do what she did.

The only reason people celebrated Thatchers death was because they had been tricked into thinking that she was a monster. There were people sanctimoniously claiming she was a war monger for the Falklands. I mean how misguided can you get?

Anyone who celebrated her death is on various levels, not overly bright/enlightened.

He was on TV in a debate 2 weeks ago.

---------- Post added 16-04-2015 at 20:56 ----------

For me it was the way in which Labour MPs and supporters celebrated the death of Thatcher.

Whatever anyone thought, she was someone's mother, and the reaction by Labour was truly truly nasty.

I don't belong to a political party, I don't know who I will vote for in a few weeks. But after that event I will never vote Labour.

That's where we differ - if I actually thought Labour might possibly have the slightest chancelet of a hopelet of running the economy in a responsible manner I may be tempted to vote for them. But they haven't and NEVER have. They are useless people filled with envy and truly nasty wanting to take money away from those who have earned it and give it away to those who wont.

As for the awful people who celebrated her death? Says more about them than the Lady they hate. Hate is not a good thing.

Quite sure - those who want a job can get one. Good staff are difficult to get, although I find them easy to keep.

Alan is quite right - the Nasty Party is the one who went out of their way to change Britain. For the worse.

What is it that you do ronjeremy

Quite sure - those who want a job can get one. Good staff are difficult to get, although I find them easy to keep.

Alan is quite right - the Nasty Party is the one who went out of their way to change Britain. For the worse.

Ron, can you tell me why employers from a number of companies are bemoaning the lack of suitably trained people to fill vacancies? Everything from bricklayers to computer programers are in short supply it seems.

What's happened to quality training in this country?

I'd also like to know why we have a shortage of doctors and nurses that has to be plugged by immigrants (who are needed in their own country,) without whom, we are always being told 'the NHS could not function.'

Not sure about bricklayers but it takes a lot longer than five years to make good doctors, nurses and programmers. Thats assuming that the Tories got their skills development programme in full flow the day the took office.

So in having a dig at the Tories you have actually criticised the 13 years of Labour governance.

Guest sibon
Not sure about bricklayers but it takes a lot longer than five years to make good doctors, nurses and programmers. Thats assuming that the Tories got their skills development programme in full flow the day the took office.

So in having a dig at the Tories you have actually criticised the 13 years of Labour governance.

Ah, but many of those people who didn't become doctors and nurses and programmers in the Labour years got their primary schooling in the Tory years.

So maybe John Major is to blame. If he'd been able to resist Edwina Currie's womanly wiles, none of this might have happened.

Ah, but many of those people who didn't become doctors and nurses and programmers in the Labour years got their primary schooling in the Tory years.

So maybe John Major is to blame. If he'd been able to resist Edwina Currie's womanly wiles, none of this might have happened.

That still makes me smile. Even better was the Spitting Image storyline with Ginny B :)

Guest sibon
That still makes me smile. Even better was the Spitting Image storyline with Ginny B :)

The Major/ Currie romance has to be one of the least inspiring love stories ever:D

Many more than 50 shades of grey... and fawn.

I'm not being party political. It's general bad governance over the last 50 years. They all have to take the blame.

As for the NHS, they've been saying that, for as long as I can remember....