Thermometer . . . .

where in Sheffield can I buy a small hand-held thermometer suitable for measuring the temperatures of fridges?

Wrap up well! ... you're gonna get pretty cold sat inside a fridge, holding a thermometer. You may also need to drill a series of holes through the door to assist with breathing sort of stuff. Watch you don't sit on the cheese! :P

Wrap up well! ... you're gonna get pretty cold sat inside a fridge, holding a thermometer. You may also need to drill a series of holes through the door to assist with breathing sort of stuff. Watch you don't sit on the cheese! :P

Hilarious. :thumbsup:

If it was me, I'd ensure the fridge was unplugged before sitting inside it with a hand-held thermometer to check the temperature ... It'd be pretty cold in there otherwise! Maybe a job for the Hillsborough Tree Penguins? Sorry ... this thread's amusing me by conjuring up some pretty abstract scenarios. I'll shut up now ... things to do and everything ... :P