Thermometer . . . .

I bought a small digital-readout indoor/outdoor thermometer from Lidl a couple of years ago for about £3. It has a metre long very thin lead with sensor on the end which can be trapped inside the fridge/freezer so the display can be stood on top of the fridge for duration of tests. They are very accurate and also display the min/max temps that occur. I then set my thermostat to suit.

Maplins or Bardwells might have something similar. Obviously can be had off ebay.

Ummmm....If you're sat in the fridge with a thermometer to check the temperature, it's gonna be dark in there....Somebody switches the light off when the door is closed! :huh:...

I've never seen anyone inside my fridge turning the light on and off for me though?

Hang on! ... so, what we've established here is that Dexter Morgan's coming on the forum (under an assumed name) for advice on storing body parts? :o:gag:

No it's his brother the ice truck killer who keeps frozen trophies, dexter drops the bits in the ocean & keeps a blood sample