Thermometer . . . .

No it's his brother the ice truck killer who keeps frozen trophies, dexter drops the bits in the ocean & keeps a blood sample

I was just thinking Dexter may have changed his MO ('modus operadi', before people suggest that I think Eastenders has moved to Florida).

So ... you think it's the Ice Truck Killer who's now posting on the forum? I can't fault your logic there to be honest.

Are there any more serial killers on SF that maybe we should know about ... Mads Mikkelsen for example ... Paul Spector? :huh:

a hand!!!! whose fridge are you talking about? Dexter Morgan's?

Hang on! ... so, what we've established here is that Dexter Morgan's coming on the forum (under an assumed name) for advice on storing body parts? :o:gag:

I thought Dexter's boat was called the 'Slice of Life' ... are you getting confused with the Argonauts? :)

No it's his brother the ice truck killer who keeps frozen trophies, dexter drops the bits in the ocean & keeps a blood sample

Darn, Esme, you beat me to it I was going to make a quip about the ice truck killer, too.