McFadzean brothers

Grappler

Why do poeple have to have a go at players, they may come from a rough family but I didn't like Montgomery but always admitted he & they did something we never have. All 3 made a living as a professional footballer, the difference with Best was he was a little Irish boy lost in a big city, fell under the wrong influences and cost him but ask if he he had a great career he'd say yes.

I mean how many come off at half time few glasses of champagne, give Miss World one ,go out and entertain 50k+ Best was a one off the greatest player I've ever seen and no arguing there. One of his most famous quotes was if he'd been born ugly, you'd never have heard of Pele so true.

I mean I love it when the tabloids say WILTSHIRE caught smoking, can someone please tell me when smoking was made illegal; players on those days all had vices and characters.

Why do poeple have to have a go at players, they may come from a rough family but I didn't like Montgomery but always admitted he & they did something we never have. All 3 made a living as a professional footballer, the difference with Best was he was a little Irish boy lost in a big city, fell under the wrong influences and cost him but ask if he he had a great career he'd say yes.

I mean how many come off at half time few glasses of champagne, give Miss World one ,go out and entertain 50k+ Best was a one off the greatest player I've ever seen and no arguing there. One of his most famous quotes was if he'd been born ugly, you'd never have heard of Pele so true.

I mean I love it when the tabloids say WILTSHIRE caught smoking, can someone please tell me when smoking was made illegal; players on those days all had vices and characters.

Hey I used to smoke 20 a day,drink 10 pints Sat night and was still the best center forward in the Sunday league.:D

Hey I used to smoke 20 a day,drink 10 pints Sat night and was still the best center forward in the Sunday league.:D

So you should dobby, woody smoked 40 a day, like I said footballers today all gin fizz & gloves, and need a birthday cake. 10 pints that wouldn't have whet me whistle:hihi::hihi:

Edited by Bypassblade

So you should dobby, woody smoked 40 a day, like I said footballers today all gin fizz & gloves, and need a birthday cake. 10 pints that wouldn't have whet me whistle:hihi::hihi:

Sounds like Sunday lunch time to me:hihi:

This sounds very much like a lead in to a Capstick song .........