This is Britain- Lord Janner won't face court

I'm not defending anyone, and the law of this country says there are justifiable reasons for not prosecuting him.

You are missing the point here. Given that he has somehow convinced the CPS of his dementia (questionable, given the surrounding facts) let's put aside Janner specifically.

What we know is at play is a larger, organised group of establishment figures who have been raping children, or allowing their colleagues/peers to do so without intervention. There's also a wider issue when you consider the broad range of functions that attendees at, for example, Elm Guest House, undertook; there's clearly a security concern (albeit that's a distasteful concern when we should, of course, be primarily concerned with how the establishment has facilitated the organised rape of children.)

If you don't think that this is worth public effort and expenditure, I'm not sure what is. What I can certainly tell you is it won't cost the pointless £1.7bn expenditure you were defending in a thread recently about the HSCA 2012 on which you failed to answer my questions.

(Still waiting, by the way. Ready when you are)

What are you waffling on about? damn the law of this country and get back to the bit where you say there are more important things that the money could be spent on.

You obnviously don't have children nor do you have any understanding of them. The children he abused have a right to see this animal brought up before the courts - even if you think otherwise as you have made very clear.

I have children and I understand them, and the children that he is claimed to have abused aren't children, what is the point in wasting money on a trial when in your eyes he is already guilty, and he can't be punished because he will likely have died before it's finished.

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 22:46 ----------

You are missing the point here. Given that he has somehow convinced the CPS of his dementia

He didn't convince them, four doctors made the diagnosis and I'm confident that that they know more than you.

I have children and I understand them, and the children that he is claimed to have abused aren't children, what is the point in wasting money on a trial when in your eyes he is already guilty, and he can't be punished because he will likely have died before it's finished.

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 22:46 ----------

He didn't convince them, four doctors made the diagnosis and I'm confident that that they know more than you.

You may well understand your own children -assuming that they have been brought up by you. (Shudder) it would be fair to say that you're right - I most certainly think he's guilty and that is my prerogative.And don't be a silly boy - I and my opinions have no influence over the courts.

Let him die in the dock if necessary.

Are you seriously saying that doctors won't do as they are told - especially for a little 'consideration' when it comes to diagnosing a convenient escape clause? You really must try harder.

You may well understand your own children -assuming that they have been brought up by you. (Shudder) it would be fair to say that you're right - I most certainly think he's guilty and that is my prerogative.And don't be a silly boy - I and my opinions have no influence over the courts.

Let him die in the dock if necessary.

Are you seriously saying that doctors won't do as they are told - especially for a little 'consideration' when it comes to diagnosing a convenient escape clause? You really must try harder.

Does being abusive give you a thrill, is it like a drug that gives you an high?

Are you aware you are, genuinely, defending a man who passed the evidential test for trial for child rape. Really, what on earth is your motive here? As to the doctors, well, we know Thatcher knew about Cyril Smith but nevertheless approved him for a knighthood. Who knows whether the doctors had similar interests? That's the whole point; we need to identify and address the organised cover up. For example, Uri Geller (friend of Janner who often seems to be near these sort of incidents) reckoned that when he saw Janner three years ago he had lost all cognitive function, but he continued to attend the house, and was even still speaking in the house two years ago. In fact, he still had sufficient command of his cognitive function three weeks ago that he could complete a form stating his intention to continue sitting.

PS - With further reference to those four doctors; the main test for generic age related cognitive dysfunction is the MMSE and it's not so tricky to fake, especially for someone of Janner's background and interests.

Now you're sure you're losing.

I already accepted that I lost a most abusive member competition, you win, please feel free to claim your prize.

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 23:13 ----------

Are you aware you are, genuinely, defending a man who passed the evidential test for trial for child rape.

Its not possible for me to be aware of something that you imagined.

I already accepted that I lost a most abusive member competition, you win, please feel free to claim your prize.

The prize is seeing your despicable opinions regarding the apportioning of blame and resourses trampled underfoot.

Now answer libuse.

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 23:17 ----------

Its not possible for me to be aware of something that you imagined.

Now answer the rest of Libuse's question - not that you've answered anything at all quite yet.