This is Britain- Lord Janner won't face court

Guest sibon
You clearly know nothing about me, the way UK law works or dementia. So there's little that you can add to the topic other than abuse.

There is no abuse in my post. Just facts and a little bit of anger at the clear conspiracy that we are being asked to swallow.

Guest sibon
You made the false accusation that I have defended pedophiles.

You are defending one on this thread. So how is my accusation false?

MrSmith used to do that quite often too.

Given the context of the discussion, probably not the most apt verb to use

Abuse comes in many forms both physical and verbal.

---------- Post added 16-04-2015 at 22:43 ----------

You are defending one on this thread. So how is my accusation false?

MrSmith used to do that quite often too.

Firstly, I haven't defended anyone.

And what's MrSmith got to do with me. :huh:

I don't remember anyone saying he had dementia.

---------- Post added 16-04-2015 at 22:09 ----------

He should have be tried after his miraculous recovery.

Lord Greville Jenner should have been tried in 2002 after the Frank Beck children's home case. The police say there was enough evidence then, but again they didn't prosecute.

Ernest Saunders never went back to prison even though he had another 12 years to serve. It was all quietly forgotten about. As this will be. That is why someone should quietly watch and investigate him, to see if he also recovers.

His family are claiming his total innocence of course. Maybe the public should be told what evidence the police have and make up their own mind. It won't bother Lord Jenner, after all, he has dementia.

Lord Greville Jenner should have been tried in 2002 after the Frank Beck children's home case. The police say there was enough evidence then, but again they didn't prosecute.

Ernest Saunders never went back to prison even though he had another 12 years to serve. It was all quietly forgotten about. As this will be. That is why someone should quietly watch and investigate him, to see if he also recovers.

His family are claiming his total innocence of course. Maybe the public should be told what evidence the police have and make up their own mind. It won't bother Lord Jenner, after all, he has dementia.

Yes he should have been tried years ago, the only people to blame are the authorities.

I take it you would feel the same if it was your father that was accused and he was unable to stand trial.

Edited by loraward