This is Britain- Lord Janner won't face court

I take you won't be supporting your ridiculous claims with evidence.

The police have the evidence. But the abused victims will never have the satisfaction of hearing it read out in court. They must be almost screaming to tell the world what happened to them. I would be.

It's like being abused twice. First by lord Jenner, and then again by the authorities who are constantly denying them justice.

As I was saying above, Lord Ganex also did this, after being jailed for fraud. he had Alzheimers, which is supposedly incurable, and oddly, he made a miraculous recovery as soon as the prison gates closed with him on the outside.

I believe his cure was so miraculous, he was able to resume his speaking career on leaving prison.

Kagan served his full 10 month sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kagan,_Baron_Kagan

No mention of Alzheimers.

---------- Post added 17-04-2015 at 01:32 ----------

Ernest Saunders too.

I do think our understanding of Alzheimers has progessed exponentially since the early 90's.

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=81

Not a valid comparison.

The police have the evidence. But the abused victims will never have the satisfaction of hearing it read out in court. They must be almost screaming to tell the world what happened to them. I would be.

It's like being abused twice. First by lord Jenner, and then again by the authorities who are constantly denying them justice.

I wasn't asking for evidence that supports the claim that Lord Jenner abused children, that evidence should have been presented to a court when he was capable of standing trial.

I was claiming that sibon wouldn't be supporting his ridiculous claims that I have defended the action of pedophiles, and before you say it, yes I know that he is trolling.

I suppose those who say Jenner is innocent because his crimes won't be heard in court also assume Savile is an innocent man.

If he does have severe Alzheimers then it is right that he isn't prosecuted, but the evidence could still be heard in open court.

It's still a scandal that he wasn't prosecuted years ago.

Indeed it is, and those who have let him allow to escape justice years ago, should now be on trial.

The victims deserve NOTHING LESS than a trial to be heard in open court.

Meanwhile, Britain's Westminster paedophile scandal continues....

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10944687&highlight=westminster#post10944687

Indeed it is, and those who have let him allow to escape justice years ago, should now be on trial.

The victims deserve NOTHING LESS than a trial to be heard in open court.

But there is nobody to "try" in an open court, so it would merely be a vanity exercise.

But there is nobody to "try" in an open court, so it would merely be a vanity exercise.

It would have other purposes. It would go some way to openly validating how his victims felt, and helping them get some compensation.

It would have other purposes. It would go some way to openly validating how his victims felt, and helping them get some compensation.

In which case are they not free to start a civil suit against him, or does his guilt need to be established in a trial first for that to happen?

You appear to be forgetting that sometimes the accused are found not guilty.

William Roache being one such example.

How do you propose giving someone a fair trial when they are incapable of even understanding the charges.