Immigrants dying in the Mediterranean

Yes, its a policy that would work.

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 22:14 ----------

The only abuse as come from you and its getting worse, if your abusive posts get you banned than its your responsibility, not mine.

Ok - so why would a bloke call himself 'Laraward' and why would he have a female avatar based no doubt on Lara Croft? I really am curious to know.

You do realise that the UK takes in less than 1% of the world's refugees, don't you? that most refugees are displaced to the country (ies) neighbouring their home country?

And the UK only contains 0.16% of the worlds land mass, so we take well over our fair share.

I have no idea, you should ask a bloke.

You lack all of the nurturing caring compasionate qualities of a woman - are you sayiong that you are a woman? If so I don't believe you - a cowardly man however might use the issue of gender to hide behind might 'he' not??

You lack all of the nurturing caring compasionate qualities of a woman - are you sayiong that you are a woman? If so I don't believe you - a cowardly man however might use the issue of gender to hide behind might 'he' not??

You have some very bizarre opinions but I will fight for your right to hold them.:thumbsup:

we have enough of the worlds rubbish .Idon,t care what happens to em

---------- Post added 21-04-2015 at 21:47 ----------

why should we have to have them ? let the other African country.s have em we have enough of the worlds rubbish ,scrounging from us

You are Katie Hopkins, and I claim my five pounds!