Immigrants dying in the Mediterranean

Absolutley not,Id help them get all the way home and,and aid them on the way and repair their injured bodies.

Then sink everyboat in the harbour.

Youd help them get home? You mean the home they are fleeing from? The home that us and the yanks screwed up for them? Yeah, sounds like a plan :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised you're looking so happy; England will soon be yours and you really will be able to cancel Christmas.:(

The muslim threat (im assuming your meaning because hes muslim) is a made up one. We have nothing to fear from radical islam and if you think we do then you need to find a better place to get your news from.

No, most are running away from overpopulated,poor countries that they've managed to screw up for themselves.

Keep telling yourself that.

---------- Post added 26-04-2015 at 14:45 ----------

Most are not running form places that we have been involved with.

Phew, i bet that makes the people from the countries we have ruined feel a little better about themselves :)

I'm not surprised you're looking so happy; England will soon be yours and you really will be able to cancel Christmas.:(

I don't see anyone arguing with you Dan.

Me and my family celebrate Christmas, we have had the same black Christmas tree for the last 9 years.

If I wanted to live in a Muslim country do you not think I would move to one?

Most are not running form places that we have been involved with.

I read that most of the people were Eritrean & Ethiopian, and it's been going on for some time:

Eritrea and its emigrants

Why they leave

Eritreans are taking to the seas because of worsening conditions at home

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21587844-eritreans-are-taking-seas-because-worsening-conditions-home-why-they

---------- Post added 26-04-2015 at 18:36 ----------

"Three more boats containing a total of 1,150 Eritrean and Ethiopian migrants are headed to Italy after sailing from the Libyan coast last night, an Eritrean activist and an aid organisation have told IBTimes UK."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/libya-migrants-boats-1150-refugees-head-italy-wake-drowning-disaster-1496555

---------- Post added 26-04-2015 at 18:49 ----------

compulsory military service is one of the reasons they give for fleeing

Over the years Estefanos, who is also a radio presenter in Sweden for Radio Erena, has become the voice of Eritrean refugees escaping the authoritarian regime of Isaias Afewerki and the compulsory military service in the country