How do you pack your suitcase.

Just watched a video on you tube on tips on packing,it showed the rolling technique,supposed to reduce creases, looked good but time consuming.

Are you a folder or a roller,or do you have any tips that you do when packing.

Just watched a video on you tube on tips on packing,it showed the rolling technique,supposed to reduce creases, looked good but time consuming.

Are you a folder or a roller,or do you have any tips that you do when packing.

Rolling because it keeps creases to a minimum and you can get more in the case.

Definitely rolling - as already said it reduces creasing to a minimum and you can use every nook and cranny of your suitcase.

Are you going anywhere nice ?

we are going to fuengirola.

Mix of the two - I build a stack of things not to be creased in the middle of the case but it has to only be a small amount, perhaps a suit or dinner slacks. Then roll the rest and put them round the sides as people say rolling is best to use up all the space effectively. I find that for some things lying them flat keeps creases down more than rolling does.

A tip I heard a while ago. If you are travelling with your partner, share each other's clothes between each others' cases. That way, if one case goes missing in transit, one person isn't left without anything to wear.

Or if one of you has your bags searched going through customs they'll get some very funny looks. ;)